No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Yes? Are you that naive, or is the hypocrisy of what you are saying just blinding you? I just posted a video of Biden doing EXACTLY the same thing. You over looked that because it doesn't help your position. Hillary Clinton and Obama authorized the DNC to dig up dirt from other countries particularly Ukraine on Trump for political gain, it was broken in this Politico article.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ackfire-233446

You don't care about that, because you have an agenda and narrative, none of us are buying it though, you're a hypocrite. So yes, I welcome Trump asking the whole world to dig up dirt on these dirty corrupt Democrats in return for releasing aid.
    I haven't overlooked anything. I thought we were talking about Trump instead of Biden.

If Biden did the same thing, then he should have been investigated, too. It doesn't make it right, does it?

I don't understand how burying Biden helps you. Shouldn't they both be punished?

Calling me a hypocrite is laughable and presumptuous being that I haven't said a damn thing about Biden. But you're welcome to make up your own story

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      I haven't overlooked anything. I thought we were talking about Trump instead of Biden.

If Biden did the same thing, then he should have been investigated, too. It doesn't make it right, does it?

I don't understand how burying Biden helps you. Shouldn't they both be punished?

Calling me a hypocrite is laughable and presumptuous being that I haven't said a damn thing about Biden. But you're welcome to make up your own story
      You're a hypocrite because you're agenda is clear, you dont bring the same energy toward the corruption and the quid pros on the Democratic side.

You and others think you have Trump in a gotcha moment, you don't, this impeachment will lead to no where because its Kabuke theater and you cant accuse someone of wrong doing when your side does the same exact thing, I think American people will see through that.

This is a waste of time, and won't be going anywhere past the Senate. Instead of concentrating on policy positions to help the American people this is what the Democrats and their supporters are focused on, incredibly pathetic.

Comment

You're a hypocrite because you're agenda is clear, you dont bring the same energy toward the corruption and the quid pros on the Democratic side.

You and others think you have Trump in a gotcha moment, you don't, this impeachment will lead to no where because its Kabuke theater and you cant accuse someone of wrong doing when your side does the same exact thing, I think American people will see through that.

This is a waste of time, and won't be going anywhere past the Senate. Instead of concentrating on policy positions to help the American people this is what the Democrats and their supporters are focused on, incredibly pathetic.

I don't have a side. I don't know why you guys feel that you need to paint everyone as a Democrat if they don't agree with Trump. There are plenty of Republicans that also don't agree with Trump. And I've never aligned myself with Joe Biden. The discussion here was about Trump.

If you want to discuss Biden, then let's discuss Biden. I don't mind. Now that you've basically admit Trump is 100% guilty of what he's being accused of, we can look into Biden. I'm all for it.

So it's about him putting on pressure to have the prosecutor fired, right? Ok. So what was to be his personal gain from that?

Comment

Lol

Biden was communicating the US position (and that of the EU, UN, and many other countries)

Trump did it for his own benefit and its illegal

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Lol

Biden was communicating the US position (and that of the EU, UN, and many other countries)

It's just another deflection that falls flat. But if he wants to discuss the details, we'll see which one appears to be more dirty. I don't think he's going to like what he finds out.

Comment

I don't have a side. I don't know why you guys feel that you need to paint everyone as a Democrat if they don't agree with Trump. There are plenty of Republicans that also don't agree with Trump. And I've never aligned myself with Joe Biden. The discussion here was about Trump.

If you want to discuss Biden, then let's discuss Biden. I don't mind. Now that you've basically admit Trump is 100% guilty of what he's being accused of, we can look into Biden. I'm all for it.

So it's about him putting on pressure to have the prosecutor fired, right? Ok. So what was to be his personal gain from that?

Damn Travesty I thought you were more involved in this political theater, Im a political news junkie. Also its 4am in NY what are you doing still up, night owl.

Basically Biden got his son Hunter Biden a shadow job on one of Ukraines Gas energy firms called Burisma where he was paid in the area of 50-80K a month solely based on the fact that his last name was Biden and he had a direct contact line to his dad the Vice President. During the 2014 Ukraine revolution where the old guard was being thrown out one of the people was a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma and supposedly investigating Bidens son directly due to his ties to the US and his dad. Well Joe Biden took a personal trip to Ukraine around the time of this investigation and told the Ukrainian leadership that if you want billion dollars in aid you have to fire the prosecutor. And he openly bragged about it in the video I posted. The Ukrainians ended up firing the prosecutor, but the point is, what he did is far more egregious than what Democrats and the media are making out Trump did.
              Last edited by JimRaynor; 11-12-2019, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Lol

Yeah and it just so happens that the prosecutor he demanded was fired in order for Ukraine to obtain aid was investigating his son who was on the board of a Ukrainian energy board that he had no business of being on. You guys are grade A hypocrites.

Comment

It's just another deflection that falls flat. But if he wants to discuss the details, we'll see which one appears to be more dirty. I don't think he's going to like what he finds out.
                  I am old enough to remember a time when many Americans were disgusted with Clinton for lying about a blow job and smoking weed

Trump does worse stuff than that on virtually a daily basis and his supporters are “it’s all good.”

Incredible how quickly he’s dragged part of the country down into the dirt with him

Comment

Damn Travesty I thought you were more involved in this political theater, Im a political news junkie. Also its 4am in NY what are you doing still up, night owl.
                    International business. I keep strange hours.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Basically Biden got his son Hunter Biden a shadow job on one of Ukraines Gas energy firms called Burisma where he was paid in the area of 50-80K a month solely based on the fact that his last name was Biden and he had a direct contact line to his dad the Vice President. During the 2014 Ukraine revolution where the old guard was being thrown out one of the people was a Ukrainian prosecutor who was investigating Burisma and supposedly investigating Bidens son directly due to his ties to the US and his dad. Well Joe Biden took a personal trip to Ukraine around the time of this investigation and told the Ukrainian leadership that if you want billion dollars in aid you have to fire the prosecutor. And he openly bragged about it in the video I posted.
                    I'm well aware of the story, bro. The investigation into Burisma was stopped like a year before that. lol. All of this came out already. There was no pressure for anyone to stop any of the investigations. Check the timeline here. It doesn't add up.

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

According to public reports and internal documents from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office, U.S. officials had expressed concern for more than a year about Ukrainian prosecutors’ failure to assist an international investigation of Zlochevsky.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-s-biden-claim

Seems the US was angling for a stricter prosecutor on Zlochevsky, not to get him to stop an investigation that was dormant for over a year and dead in the water.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 11-12-2019, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Yeah and it just so happens that the prosecutor he demanded was fired in order for Ukraine to obtain aid was investigating his son who was on the board of a Ukrainian energy board that he had no business of being on. You guys are grade A hypocrites.
                      He wasn’t investigating corruption

That’s the ****ing problem and why many countries including the US demanded his removal

Btw, bbbbut Hunter Biden

https://apnews.com/6d8ae551fb884371a2a592ed85a74426

Dodgy af

Comment

Working...
                      X