No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Crazy ain't it? The White House released the full transcript from the get go. These clowns are still talking about witnesses.

It's like an alleged crime, then video released clearly showing everything as it went and there was no crime, but these clowns still call on witnesses to give their interpretations and 2nd/3rd hand knowledge about it, while everything had been made clear from the video and everyone already knows exactly what happened.

The White House released a redacted transcript. The full one is on a secret server along with other conversations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
      The White House released a redacted transcript. The full one is on a secret server along with other conversations.
      Source??????????

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Source??????????
        Wile E Cobra quoted the New York Times on that claim.

They have a long history of fake news (start with Maureen Dowd and Jayson Blair), so they are not a legit source by any stretch.

I've not seen any other news outlets report that claim.

Now if there are any legit news outlets who have reported that claim the NYT did, I'll be happy to read them.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Wile E Cobra quoted the New York Times on that claim.

They have a long history of fake news (start with Maureen Dowd and Jayson Blair), so they are not a legit source by any stretch.

I've not seen any other news outlets report that claim.

Now if there are any legit news outlets who have reported that claim the NYT did, I'll be happy to read them.
          Got ya, figures. Its just like everything else they've said in the past that was wrong lol.
          Dims, can we please just get this started? If what you claim is true it would seem its a open and shut case so where the vote? No, not a inquiry vote, a vote on impeachment.

Comment

• Comment

• Lets not forget what Biden said about China the other day.
              https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...-pols-n1001236

Last edited by man down; 10-30-2019, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• US gdp growth slumps to 1.9%

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Lets not forget what Biden said about China the other day.
                  https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...-pols-n1001236

Just lol

Brookings annual revenue is more than $120 million

300k is chicken ****

Comment

• LMFAO!!!!!!!

Dodgy photoshop!

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      He lied to Congress about it. It was not the sexual act, it was denying it during an official investigation.

I could not care less who was blowing him then or now.
                      I understand that. He’s married who wouldn’t lie about that.

My issue is how did we get to a congressional hearing for a blow job? I don’t remember what the issues were as it was so long who and I was not into politics then.
                      Last edited by Don Pichardo; 10-30-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X