OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    I'm voting for Ivanka
    Don't get me wrong, I'd do disgusting things to her, but she's a liberal.

Can you imagine the meltdown if Don Jr became the Republican nominee? Guys like 'Impeacher' would spontaneously combust!! One can only hope....

Comment

• I just found this thread, didn't know there was political talk on here, always post in the main boxing forums.....well that being said I am a Donald Trump SUPPORTER and I hope he wins in 2020, I love his "America First" attitude and **** being the "world police" and also smaller government, less government interference in our lives, and most importantly FREEDOM OF SPEECH and DOWN WITH PC AND CANCEL CULTURE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        Ivanka

First female us president
        Screw that, she's a leftist at heart.

I wouldn't endorse her.

Nikki is a warmongering neocon, prolly a close relative of Bolton.

Forget women, I'd vote for either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul.

Not sure if I trust Gowdy yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          A top National Security Council (NSC) official who listened to President Donald Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymr Zelensky testified to Congress today that he did not believe Trump had discussed anything illegal during the conversation.

“I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed,” former NSC Senior Director for European Affairs Tim Morrison testified today, according to a record of his remarks obtained by The Federalist.

Morrison testified that Ukrainian officials were not even aware that certain military funding had been delayed by the Trump administration until late August 2019, more than a month after the Trump-Zelensky call, casting doubt on allegations that Trump somehow conveyed an illegal quid pro quo demand during the July 25 call.

“I have no reason to believe the Ukrainians had any knowledge of the [military funding] review until August 28, 2019,” Morrison said.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/31...ne-phone-call/

LOL, Nervous Nancy let Pencil neck Schiff and Pants too high Nadler talk her into an impeachment that has no chance in hell.The icing on the cake of the Trump 2020 landslide , is for the avg American that is sick of this BS to vote the people that have done nothing with their power but to waste tax payer money on worthless investigation out of office.
          If he said this:

Morrison corroborated that he spoke with Taylor at least twice in early September. The first conversation was to alert him that Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, had told the Ukrainians that no U.S. aid would be forthcoming until they announced an investigation of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that had hired Biden’s son Hunter, a person familiar with the matter said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e01_story.html

...then that's pretty devastating.

Comment

Trump ousted

Pence is president

Congratulations

You have a more conservative president.
            LOL, they have not looked that far yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              LOL, they have not looked that far yet.
              Remember, these are the people whose own party openly calls them "stupid" voters.

Gruber may have been an arrogant elitist and a liar, but he knew his people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post

Hahahahahaha hahahahahaha!!!!!!!
                Postpone the vote!
                Postpone the vote!
                Postpone the vote!

Wait a sec. they were saying no vote would ever take place a week ago.

Lololoolllololol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavxVzWJKr0

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Remember, these are the people whose own party openly calls them "stupid" voters.

Gruber may have been an arrogant elitist and a liar, but he knew his people.
                  The same thing they are doing now. Muddy the water enough because they are a lot of ignorant voters that don't follow politics.

They will make a lot of noise just to create doubt. This whole impeachment thing is strictly political. It is not for justice.

Comment

Trump ousted

Pence is president

Congratulations

You have a more conservative president.
                    That is true. Glad only a year. Pence is sane though. He’s just ultra conservative which make him appear tarded. But at least he won’t make a fool of himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      The same thing they are doing now. Muddy the water enough because they are a lot of ignorant voters that don't follow politics.

They will make a lot of noise just to create doubt. This whole impeachment thing is strictly political. It is not for justice.
                      Muddy the waters? If Trump didn't do anything there would be nothing to investigate. I am fine if you want to see him vindicated but don't act like Dems just keep pulling stuff out of a hat.

Trump's actions and statements trigger these investigations. No different than Nixon or Clinton.

Comment

Working...
                      X