No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
    never understood the hype behind this guy. i tried looking up anything significant about his record at one point but got bored because all the results were his discount art of war cringe poems and that he likes to sleep in the hole with the soldiers. like...wooow. some ****ing rambo enstein right here... anyway the dude was another warhawk, that's why he got fired.

Comment

• Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Hillary Clinton said that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is being groomed by Moscow to run as a third-party spoiler candidate in 2020 to help President Trump win reelection.

The former secretary of state pushed the theory on Campaign HQ podcast hosted by David Plouffe, President Barack Obama’s campaign manager in 2008.

Plouffe and Clinton discussed hurdles the Democratic nominee would face and compared the 2020 race to Clinton’s loss to Trump in 2016. Plouffe asked Clinton about the part third-party candidates, such as Jill Stein of the Green Party, played in 2016, allowing Trump to secure key states.

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton, 71, said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

"They know they can't win without a third-party candidate, and so I do not know who it's going to be, but I can guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most need it."

Gabbard, 38, has represented Hawaii in the House of Representatives since 2013. A major in the Hawaii Army National Guard, she served in a field medical unit of the in Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009. This summer, she spent two weeks in Indonesia on a military training exercise.

Source, full story:
      https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mp-re-election

And not only Gabbard, but Jill Stein is a Russian asset too, along with Trump, of course.

Those dastardly Russians!!

They know they cant beat Trump (unless we have a sudden recession or a new war), so they are already lining up the wacko conspiracy theory excuses well before the election.

There's also some great irony here. Her husband won twice, with a 3rd party candidate (Ross Perot) running. In both wins, Clinton won under 50% of the popular vote. But for whatever reason, she left that part out and didnt accuse Mr Perot of being a Russian asset.
      Last edited by 1bad65; 10-18-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Hillary Clinton said that Rep. Tulsi Gabbard is being groomed by Moscow to run as a third-party spoiler candidate in 2020 to help President Trump win reelection.

The former secretary of state pushed the theory on Campaign HQ podcast hosted by David Plouffe, President Barack Obama’s campaign manager in 2008.

Plouffe and Clinton discussed hurdles the Democratic nominee would face and compared the 2020 race to Clinton’s loss to Trump in 2016. Plouffe asked Clinton about the part third-party candidates, such as Jill Stein of the Green Party, played in 2016, allowing Trump to secure key states.

"They are also going to do third party again," Clinton, 71, said. "I'm not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate," Clinton said, referring to Gabbard, without mentioning the Hawaii representative by name.

"She is a favorite of the Russians. They have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far. That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not because she is also a Russian asset.

"They know they can't win without a third-party candidate, and so I do not know who it's going to be, but I can guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most need it."

Gabbard, 38, has represented Hawaii in the House of Representatives since 2013. A major in the Hawaii Army National Guard, she served in a field medical unit of the in Iraq from 2004 to 2005 and was deployed to Kuwait from 2008 to 2009. This summer, she spent two weeks in Indonesia on a military training exercise.

Source, full story:

And not only Gabbard, but Jill Stein is a Russian asset too, along with Trump, of course.

They know they cant beat Trump (unless we have a sudden recession or a new war), so they are already lining up the wacko conspiracy theory excuses well before the election.

There's also some great irony here. Her husband won twice, with a 3rd party candidate (Ross Perot) running. In both wins, Clinton won under 50% of the popular vote. But for whatever reason, she left that part out and didnt accuse Mr Perot of being a Russian asset.
        This is so out of control. I REALLY hope voters dont fall for this crap. If you go against Dims, you're a Russian. If you go against the freebie plan, you're a Russian. If you support Trump you're a Russian. Ive been called a Russian puppet so many times online its unreal.

I heard Mueller was going to flush all this out. That didnt happen. But they just ignore the person that they put so much faith in and call everyone a Russian.
        These people are nuts.

Comment

• Hey double post!

Never thought I’d see the day when you would quote Hillary. lol

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Hillary Clinton says Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' groomed to ensure Trump reelection

Source, full story:

Originally posted by man down View Post
          This is so out of control. I REALLY hope voters dont fall for this crap. If you go against Dims, you're a Russian. If you go against the freebie plan, you're a Russian. If you support Trump you're a Russian. Ive been called a Russian puppet so many times online its unreal.

I heard Mueller was going to flush all this out. That didnt happen. But they just ignore the person that they put so much faith in and call everyone a Russian.
          These people are nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post

These people are nuts.
            I'm convinced that //// hit it on the head.

At least for the ones on the forum, it's all about the inability of these guys to utter those Kryptonite words, "I was wrong".

There is no rationale they can argue. They hurl insults. They build mountains of strawmen. They make repeated false predictions. They play endless word games. They refuse to accept any source citations that arent superfan outlets. They dig in and just wont budge.

It really is all about 'winning' some ridiculous, stupid, e-contest they've concocted in their heads that they feel they cant 'lose' by just admitting they were wrong. They've invested years in never being wrong, and thus they cant let themselves quit and admit error.

It really is a bad combination of mental illness and massive ego.

Ive seen this before, actually on a public stage.

Are you familiar with the former competitive classic gamer Billy Mitchell?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post

Comment

• Tulsi going at Hillary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Tulsi going at Hillary.

Man, the Hillary superfans are going nuts over there.

Outside of at Republicans, I haven't seen Democrats throw this much mud at anyone.

They must really hate those people who actually served in the military and who are against more stupid undeclared foreign wars.

Comment

Working...
                      X