No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Lol been telling you dims that Trump isn't a republican. When have you seen a republican POTUS pull troops? When has a republican gave a chit about prison reform?

I think you're hate has blocked everything good this president does. Such a shame.

So tell me, what else is Trump done that's so bad? Americans are making money and working. Tax cuts, child credit, if you want I can post a list of all he's done. Maybe you're just not informed.

Just like the trade deal today. Your networks don't want to report on it
    Upper middle class got fuked. The mortgage credit got shafted. The middle class was working before trump.

What’s this child tax credit(lol) you speak of and explain how that helps the middle class so much. I hope you know what a credit is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      What’s so disgusting about them. Did they serve your food or something. I was in la earlier this year. Sure I saw some tents. I saw 1000000x more people with money, cars and houses. What’s your beef. Let them meth head bums from Nevada keep hitting the pipe. They die off eventually.
      Heres your bused in homeless lol. Naw CA doesnt play this game at all huh?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-country-study

Comment

Aw another one. Maybe you can help your boy out. What has Trump done that's so bad for you?
        You don’t really want to Ask me that do you?

Comment

Upper middle class got fuked. The mortgage credit got shafted. The middle class was working before trump.

What’s this child tax credit(lol) you speak of and explain how that helps the middle class so much. I hope you know what a credit is.
          Now, the maximum amount in child tax credit is $2,000 per qualifying child, double the previous amount.
          https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trum...19-irs-1390146

Comment

You don’t really want to Ask me that do you?
            You know I do.
            http://www.magapill.com/

Comment

You answer the question I asked first and I'll go further and reply. I mean I already did but now you want a answer to a new question. No, you didn't ask me about for profit prisons and my take.
              You're either playing stupid or you're a moron. I'll answer your questions once again.

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Let me ask you, what has Trump done that's so bad?
              Some examples:

Just TODAY, he pulled Troops from Syria where nearly everyone says this is a blunder, but you have your head up his ass so you didn't like this answer.

Mentioned that he rescinded Obama's order to phase out private prisons when you asked for something specific to what you've mentioned, one of which being prison reform. You again ducked this and won't even address it because you have trumps buttcheeks as earmuffs.

So what am I missing? Do you really want more?

The man can't be trusted, as it seems likely that he was withholding funds from Ukraine in exchange for them investigating his opponent. Again, this shlt just happened, but you'd rather smell Trump's entrails.

You also mentioned the black unemployment rate. Ok. And what about the minority supplier development council? Why does Trump want to do away with it? Do you know anything about this?

And he seems to be a vile racist. Why else would he tell minority American citizens that they should "Go back to where they came from," as if a minority American citizen isn't really an American.

His administration wants to roll back civil rights protections in housing, but I haven't heard a word from you or anyone else on that. Go look up 'disparate impact' if you need help with this one.

Not a single voting rights act case filed by the DOJ since Trump took office from what I could find (at least not as of a year ago), and 60% fewer civil rights cases being investigated than the prior administration. So why the civil rights roll backs?

Now if you want to address these things, feel free. But I suggest you stop ducking and dodging if you want this conversation to continue. I don't wish to discuss this with myself, and you being a coward and pretending that you can't read doesn't interest me.

Originally posted by man down View Post
              I will ask you a bonus question because you added one. Has any president dim or R don't anything about prison reform? Yet you hinge everything on this one matter? Lol thanks for playing.
              Once again, you are pretending not to be able to read. I already stated, and I stated it again above, that it was Obama's order to phase out private prisons. Trump rescinded the order. Does that answer your question, or are you going to pretend you can't read again?
              Last edited by travestyny; 10-08-2019, 05:18 AM.

Comment

I'm not talking about takers. I'm talking about middle class earners.
                If you want to deny the growth in NV, UT, Texas, AZ that's fine. If you like I can provide a link.
                I don’t deny that those states are growing because of influx of Californians and New Yorkers. You can’t deny that people from those same states and others come here.

Comment

You see, you guys cant stop from admitting you have a issue. Yeah blame other states. Just like Newsome blaming other states for people moving away.
                  I’m sorry did I miss something? What’s the issue. Dope fiends become homeless due to their addiction? No sh it. That’s a national issue not a Cali one.

Comment

Heres your bused in homeless lol. Naw CA doesnt play this game at all huh?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-country-study
                    I expect my state so send them right back we’re they came from it they are non producing.

Comment

Yes a list of your words would be great thanks.
                      I must say, this is a bit fun to watch.

I actually asked the very same question (worded a little differently) to MotorCity Snitch.

Interestingly enough, the same thing happened. I got a lot of stammering, double talk, obfuscation, and insults, but never a straight answer to my question.

He couldn't cite any way his life was worse off under Trump, despite his years of kvetching daily about how terrible things are going.

You've managed to get three of them ducking and dodging it!!

Seems we've hit on another good stumper question to ask the superfans.

Comment

Working...
                      X