No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Was I supposed to give you a complete rundown of everything I don't like about him?

You asked for an example of what he's done wrong. You said you asked a simple question and claimed I couldn't give an answer.

I just gave you TWO answers. But do you want to address EITHER ONE OF THEM? No. You immediately dismissed BOTH.

So why the fvvck do you ask me questions if you don't want to accept anything I say? It's a complete and utter joke.

Look where it got me? You mean look where it got Trump. Now he's taking it from both sides but you have your head buried so far up his ass that you can't get a whiff of what's going on.

Keep ignoring everything everyone tells you. You're only here to lick Trump's ass, and that's sad.

Now if you want to address BOTH answers that I gave you, then by all means go for it. Let's see what you got.
    Yes a list of your words would be great thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Nyc had Republican mayor in Giuliani

When was the last ny governor?

Theres hope.

Maybe trump can win California too.
      In your dreams Pedro in your dreams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        He/she was full of sh it anyway.
        I'm pretty sure of that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Yes a list of your words would be great thanks.
          I just gave you a list of MY WORDS.

And your response wasn't to address it, but to say, is that it?

LMAO. You're a joke. Address both of the things I mentioned. Why won't you go near them

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            This is very informative. Good listen.
            Got a link looks like they pulled it down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Remember when California had a Republican governor?

Pete Wilson

Texas had a Democrat governor.

Ann richards.

Crazy now to think about it but this was the 1990s.
              Arnold’s was very popular actor with a good slogan and campaign. Reps stand no chance otherwise.

Comment

Trade agreement made

https://youtu.be/aWFd7umOT3s
                Would have been better off sticking with its predecessor

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/wher...-by-trump.html

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I just gave you a list of MY WORDS.

And your response wasn't to address it, but to say, is that it?

LMAO. You're a joke. Address both of the things I mentioned. Why won't you go near them
                  Lol you went on about private prison drama. Why now? What has any other president don't for prisons or prison reform?

You're just trying to how out without answering my question. It's ok everyone can see what's going on here and your ducking questions.

Comment

Lol been telling you dims that Trump isn't a republican. When have you seen a republican POTUS pull troops? When has a republican gave a chit about prison reform?

I think you're hate has blocked everything good this president does. Such a shame.

So tell me, what else is Trump done that's so bad? Americans are making money and working. Tax cuts, child credit, if you want I can post a list of all he's done. Maybe you're just not informed.

Just like the trade deal today. Your networks don't want to report on it

LMAO. So now your defense when he's taking it up the ass from both sides is that he's not a Republican? Really?

I've even seen you Trump boys try to defend Trump by stating that he's flat out stupid. You guys have no shame

Now if you want to address the two answers I provided to your question, I'm all ears. Do you believe that we should have prisons for profit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      Would have been better off sticking with its predecessor

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/08/wher...-by-trump.html
                      Is that your list bud? I thought maybe you would have more from me then your boy did.

Come on give me a list of negative chit.

Comment

Working...
                      X