Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    Give it up

Even Republicans are turning on him as they know it’s not right
    HAHAHA yeah ok. Lets see who votes to impeach him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      MCC going ballistic with those CNN, NYT and the Washington Compost twitter links...
      Just like Russia

Comment

• Comment

• Paul Manafort working with Ukraine = bad
          Hunter Biden working with Ukraine = good

Trump asking Ukraine to investigate Biden’s allegations = bad

Dems asking Ukraine to investigate Trump’s allegations = good

Nuff said

Comment

• Lol. That’s a gem.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            The Swamp Thing aka The Quid Pro Quo Con Man...

[IMG]
            [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
              Paul Manafort working with Ukraine = bad
              Hunter Biden working with Ukraine = good

Trump asking Ukraine to investigate Biden’s allegations = bad

Dems asking Ukraine to investigate Trump’s allegations = good

Nuff said
              The Left’s only standard = double standard

They live for flip-flopping.

Comment

It’s called emoluments

I know more about America than you guys which explains why you voted for a fraud

Sad
                Lol.

They think the constitution is the only authority in which the president is bound.

There is also the whole federal code and exhaustive case law that binds him.

Visiting his properties isnt illegal. Charging tax payers is. I’m not privy if trump has done that though.
                Last edited by Don Pichardo; 09-28-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Keep your bridge and maybe read up a little about what you post because that's nonsense.

Actually...he wanted to forego his salary but that's not possible so he donates it as well as Melania's. This puts him in an AMT (alternative minimum tax) situation the donation actually increases he’s personal income taxes because donations are one of the add backs for AMT.

This according to a CPA of 35 years...

Mark Rigotti, Owner of a small CPA firm with about 35 years experience in public accounting.
                  Answered Apr 4, 2017 · Author has 19k answers and 8.3m answer views

Shit? Here I go defending Trump again.

Actually, because he is in an AMT situation the donation probably actually increases he’s personal income taxes because donations are one of the add backs for AMT.

We’re he my client - as a CPA - I’d probably have advised him to NOT do it from a tax point of view.
                  Your only referencing is personal obligation on the 400k salary. (He can’t do anything about ivankas she’s an adult; she may do the same but she’s also a muthimillioniare)

What about his vast business of real estate? Quote that cpa talking about that.
                  He makes a bunch on that and it’s many many times more than 400k.

And show me his taxes. I doubt he donated sh it. Him and ivanka. Lol. I won’t hold my breath on the taxes. He sued to prevent his disclosure. So you shouldn’t talk about that either as you don’t know either.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    When the Mueller report failed for a while all these guys and others disappeared. Little by little they have crawled back in with the same nonsense. you would think they would had learned their lesson the last time.
                    we're expecting them to think and act like adults with working brains. but they aren't. stopping drumpf at all cost with feelings is literally their strategy and only strategy.

Comment

I could do but a bit of your own research might teach you not to vote for another con man in the future
                      Didnt vote for trump.

You could have done better with your googling.

Or at least read it more carefully.

I did.

That emoluments that popped up when you googled it?

It's about foreign governments. Their money and gifts and favors to presidents.

So how does that apply to trump staying at and going to his businesses and properties?

Comment

Working...
                      X