Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS:

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What type of pills he on in this speech?

This is a cult

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Because the complaint is likely a joke, and they want to get it open to the public to show how dumb the Democrats really are. The call will be released tomorrow in its entirety.
        If it's a joke why are the breaking the law to keep it withheld from Congress?

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
          BREAKING NEWS:

That's a news story I'd like to cover

Comment

If it's a joke why are the breaking the law to keep it withheld from Congress?
            Who is breaking the law? Do you even know how the INTELWhistleblower (yes their are serveral different whistleblower laws on the books btw) works.

First thing you need to learn, these are whistleblower laws to whistleblow against FEDERAL EMPLOYEES. Pro Tip . POTUS is not considered under the law a Federal Employee.

2nd. does this even fall under the statue since we now know its was second hand knowledge.

Its ok thou DEMOCRATS just made sure he gets re-elected in 2020...

Thank the Left for being MAGA!

Comment

Trump doesn't give a flying **** about corruption. He wanted Ukraine to investigate Biden because he's his political opponent. If Biden wasn't in the Presidential race he wouldn't have asked Ukraine to do anything.

I'll also drop this little video right here were Biden brags about getting the investigation dropped on his son or he'll have funding withdrawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Because the complaint is likely a joke, and they want to get it open to the public to show how dumb the Democrats really are. The call will be released tomorrow in its entirety.
                And all this works in favour of the Trump because MSM has not given much attention to the Biden/Ukraine connection. Now they will have to cover it and nothing will come of any of this impeachment BS the Dems are talking up. Both this impeachment BS and the Biden/Ukraine connection coverage will hurt the Dems voter confidence in the end.

Comment

• Well, everyone on both sides was asking for it. I hope everyone finally gets what they want.

Comment

• This time! I swear this time is the time!!! Lol

Comment

• Trump walking the dumb dems into a trap.

Comment

Working...
                      X