Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This will be so funny. Democrats are getting owned. Trump himself just authorized the release of the transcript of the Ukraine call.

Comment

• Two-plus years and almost $40M wasted on the Mueller investigation and now this. Impeachment requires a two-thirds vote from the Senate. She must have forgot that the Senate is 53% Republican, where is she getting the other votes she will need? There are only a handful of GOP senators who might vote to impeach.

This is strictly out of fear. They know that none of their presidential candidates can beat Trump in 2020, they are trying to get him out of the race.

Comment

• Official Trump - Ukraine thread.

Mods please leave this as a standalone topic regarding regarding the Ukraine matter, at least for now.

UPDATE:

WHISTLEBLOWER COMPLAINT RELEASED

READ IT HERE:

https://intelligence.house.gov/uploa...nt_unclass.pdf

FULL TRANSCRIPT RELEASED

READ IT HERE:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-conten...ied09.2019.pdf

Pencil neck Schiff for brains...

Live: Acting DNI Joseph Maguire testifies on whistleblower complaint

President Donald Trump asked Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky to “look into” former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden, during a phone call in July, NBC News’ Pete Williams reported Wednesday.

“There’s a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that, so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great,” Trump said in the call, according to a memorandum of the conversation.

Trump added: “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

Trump only mentioned Biden once in the July 25 call, which lasted about 30 minutes and produced a five-page memorandum. That document is “not a verbatim transcript” of the discussion, according to a disclaimer in a footnote in the memorandum.
        https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/25/trum...hone-call.html

BREAKING:

Trump authorizes release of transcript of controversial Ukraine call that mentioned Joe Biden on Wednesday

President Donald Trump on Tuesday said he has authorized the release Wednesday of a complete trancript of a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The nature of that call — during which Trump talked about former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter — has spurred calls by an increasing number of House Democrats for impeachment proceedings against Trump to begin.

[.....]
        https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/24/trum...aine-call.html

Comment

• Lol Trump is going to release the call. Just more BS to prove the Dems are out of control.

Comment

• Nice, cant wait! Oh and Trump is releasing the call.

Comment

• Desperation is a stinky cologne

Comment

• Trickle down.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Team D is so f#cking dumb.

Good f#cking luck trying to beat Donald like this. If you win then your good, but if you dont then you are losing seats for wasting mfers time & causing drama. And this feels very 80/20 Team R to me.
                  If team D prevails I expect more mass shooting so I don't necessarily think tead D winning is a good thing.

And yeah I think Trump wins the next election easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Trickle down.....

Lol this is just smart. I'm doing to same thing.

Comment

• Still no sign of that transcript? You can bet your ass they are cooking up some highly doctored version or it's just so bad they have it buried for good. The Impeachment Inquiry will hopefully get to the truth and bury Trump if he's guilty of leaning on Ukraine to smear Biden with a BS conspiracy.

Comment

Working...
                      X