Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Trump was anti-war

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....anada-47958014

Comment

• This is why that federal judge said Barr is causing confusion. He's breaking standard protocol. And with his history of lying that's why people don't trust him.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Some of those people dont even work for fox anymore in that video. But I guess that doesnt matter. If I bring up current facts about how Fox is fair and does go hard on Trump at times its but but but. You also have guests in that video lol. If I cherry picked CNN like that, never mind I dont have to do that. We already know how CNN is. The point of the video was to show that Fox is biased. My reply was to show that whoever made that vid is cherry picking.

Im not ignoring anything.
        The video does matter because that's what you quoted me on & the whole reason we're talking fox news. You wanna give your opinion on everything but what's in the video

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The video does matter because that's what you quoted me on & the whole reason we're talking fox news. You wanna give your opinion on everything but what's in the video
          Lol again, you want people to comment on a video where people that are in it don't even work for fox now. How can you ask why they're not commenting on Trump like they did Obama when they don't even work there anymore.

Cracks me up! This selective drama is a joke. CNN MSNBC does this every single day.

Comment

This is why that federal judge said Barr is causing confusion. He's breaking standard protocol. And with his history of lying that's why people don't trust him.

Did Trump and Barr meet on the tarmac during the investigation or something??

I could go on but what's the point.

Comment

This is why that federal judge said Barr is causing confusion. He's breaking standard protocol. And with his history of lying that's why people don't trust him.

Since when are you concerned with “a history of lying” when CNN has been lying to you for 2.5 years concerning collusion lmao? You can’t make this crap up.
              Last edited by krazyn8tive; 04-17-2019, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Are you serious?

Comment

• Jesus Christ. Same ****ing idiots in here, still clutching to straws.

How about all them indictments doe

Trump gonna be impeached doe

How ****ing stupid can you be to still be following liberal media?
                  They were wrong about election
                  Wrong about economy
                  Wrong about immigration
                  Wrong about Russian collusion
                  Wrong about trumps tax returns
                  Wrong about trumps sex assault

Yet you dumb fatherless ****s still wanna believe what the media is feeding ya, like some dumb sheep.

Like Xoo said “if you were that gullible to believe in Russian collusion, you should have COLLUSION tattooed across your forehead, there is being critical, and then there is being so gullible you are a danger to society”

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Jesus Christ. Same ****ing idiots in here, still clutching to straws.

How about all them indictments doe

Trump gonna be impeached doe

How ****ing stupid can you be to still be following liberal media?
                    They were wrong about election
                    Wrong about economy
                    Wrong about immigration
                    Wrong about Russian collusion
                    Wrong about trumps tax returns
                    Wrong about trumps sex assault

Yet you dumb fatherless ****s still wanna believe what the media is feeding ya, like some dumb sheep.

Like Xoo said “if you were that gullible to believe in Russian collusion, you should have COLLUSION tattooed across your forehead, there is being critical, and then there is being so gullible you are a danger to society”
                    Would geen k if I could.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X