Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Live Donald Trump and the USA. Oh yeah, and funk that Cobra! ..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Putin has a video of trump getting peed on by a hooker
      And I have a video of a hooker pissing on you. It's on the same tape where you say that a hooker was pissing on Trump..........Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        And I have a video of a hooker pissing on you. It's on the same tape where you say that a hooker was pissing on Trump..........Rockin'
        I wish I'd partied with trump and Putin

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Maybe. At least Trump got the truth from the danish pm who called the proposition absurd. That was the truth. And is the truth. Trump didn’t like it and he now says that that exactly was why he cancelled the state visit lol.
          This is disappointing. I guess I have to change the location in my profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            This is disappointing. I guess I have to change the location in my profile.
            I'm gonna copy your location as support

Free the greenlandics

Comment

• Trump is the chosen one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                We Danes generally love USA more than any other nation with the possible exception of the UK. We always support the US in wars far more than we anybody else relatively speaking. We almost always share the same geopolitical analysis. We share these things far more with the US than with our partners in the EU. This crisis potentially rocks that boat and it hurts (me).
                I am sorry that out moronic president insulted and offended your nation. All I can add is that we can only do what we can here to rid ourselves...and the world....of this disgusting creature by voting against him next year. Hopefully by Nov 2020 our nightmare will be over.

Comment

• The 25th is surely needed after his chopper talk insanity today. Apologies to Denmark from sane America.

Comment

• Not good and one of the possible reasons why Trump’s losing it

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us...how-2019-08-21

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                      Trump is the chosen one.

Comment

Working...
                      X