No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Man you are a simple person. I see you get all giddy over his memes and MOST are crap.
    I could care less what he posts but most of them are a JOKE!
    Hey, that's an esteemed attorney you're speaking to.

Comment

• We live in a world where the truth is called anti-Semitic. People are calling this cartoon anti-Semitic for describing exactly what's happening

Comment

• Send me what you got

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        Good looking out and much thanks hermano.

Iliterates can't spell how would you expect them to define ?

I've been in contact with more than one administrator about a so called moderator's inability to keep it unbiased.

As well as the foul language.

If you'd like I'll pm the info to you in regards to the eyes watching.

Common decency as well as the rule of law you would think would be common ocurrance.

As you know from time to time you have to go a head above the ignorance to get someone's attention.

Just like the clueless president who is incapable of showing common decency.

We have to unfortunately rub their noses in it.

Wanna be tough guys are just that.

Wanna bee sinverguenzas.

As illustrated below.....

[IMG]
        [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          I dunno if your just playing dumb but you do know we're in a trade war.
          He started the trade war. It was supposed to be for our benefit. How is running up debt in our interest. Especially when republicans allegedly loath debt. Well except for stuff the want.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Hey, that's an esteemed attorney you're speaking to.
            Why thank you.

Comment

• U.S. Sanctions Backfire, Lead To Boost In Russian Oil Exports

U.S. sanctions against Venezuela and Iran have had an unplanned side effect: they have increased exports of heavy, sour crude from Russia, Bloomberg reports, adding that calculations have shown Russian oil companies raked in an additional US$905 million at least from these sales between November and July.

Like heavy crude in general, Urals normally trades at a discount to Brent. However, like other heavy blends, the Russian one has narrowed the gap since November, when U.S. sanctions against Iran snapped back, despite the waivers granted to eight importing countries. Eventually, it swung to a premium, especially in the Mediterranean, where a lot of Iranian oil used to go.

www.oilprice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Then he calls it a coup. His supporters believe there was a soft coup attempt by the "deep state, Hillary, and the Democrats".
                Just change the keys on him next time he goes to mar a lago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Not a bug. A feature

Wouldn't the comment

"Imagine looking like this and thinking you’re part of a master anything"

be an example of bullying or bodyshaming?

Comment

• How come when conservatives say guns are needed in case we have to fight the govt, they're crazy?

But some liberals actually do think trump is taking away their rights and gonna take control?

Liberals should drop all gun laws and let everyone arm.

We need to fight bad orange man.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X