[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Yep...Snake eyes are a showing.

Writing's on the wall.

15 more months of ignorance to go...

[IMG]
      [/IMG]
      What was the Dow when he went into office? 17k? We have a long ways to go bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        What was the Dow when he went into office? 17k? We have a long ways to go bud.
        The Dow is down 1200 points in the last 18 months and the economy is only going to get worse

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Now as to the tax cuts paying for themselves, dont forget that revenue is up after the Trump tax cuts. (Which I'd love to hear you explain how....)
          That's miss leading, revenue is almost always up each year. What matters is revenue growth per year and Trump is struggling badly in that department. We can go over the numbers if you'd like.

And fyi, I'm still on the record for predicting a recession because of these tax cuts for the rich coupled with deregulation. Just thought I throw that out there for you kids.

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

The deficits are higher because spending went up more than the revenue did.
          No kidding, but when you give tax cuts to the rich and corporations by definition you collect less revenue which leads to higher deficits. Smh

Here's a question, why do the rich need financial assistance in the form of a tax cut?

Or here's an easier one, why do corporations need tax cuts when they are already seeing record profits?

If you reply with "stop playing gotcha" the conversation is over.
          Last edited by Lords; 08-14-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            The Dow is down 1200 points in the last 18 months and the economy is only going to get worse
            Cool lets see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
              That's miss leading, revenue is almost always up each year. What matters is revenue growth per year and Trump is struggling badly in that department. We can go over the numbers if you'd like.
              So I was correct, revenue is indeed up after the tax cuts.

Let's please remember that so we dont have to rehash it over and over in the future.

And no, I was not misleading in any way. I stated that tax revenue was up after the tax rate cuts, and you just confirmed that is true.

As to revenue growth per year, that's not germane to my point, which was that deficits are higher despite increases in tax revenue due to even larger increases in spending.

Can you now agree that increased spending is the cause of the larger deficits?

Originally posted by Lords View Post
              And fyi, I'm still on the record for predicting a recession because of these tax cuts for the rich coupled with deregulation. Just thought I throw that out there for you kids.
              While its admirable to actually go on record, I have a question.

Why would you equate tax cuts (which you incorrectly stated were for the rich ) and regulation cuts with a recession??

How do explain those specific fiscal policies causing a recession???

No kidding, but when you give tax cuts to the rich and corporations by definition you collect less revenue which leads to higher deficits. Smh
              History proves otherwise.

The fact is the Trump tax cuts gave tax cuts to the middle and lower class brackets as well as the rich and the corporate tax rate, and as we just went over, tax revenues rose.

Let's stick to facts, not talking points. I know that's a problem for you, but please try.

Here's a question, why do the rich need financial assistance in the form of a tax cut?
              Who are you to decide who needs their labor to be taxed less and who does not?

And fyi, the government taking less of the money a citizen earns is not "financial assistance".

Please use accurate terms as opposed to team talking points.
              (Another problem with you)

If you reply with "stop playing gotcha" the conversation is over.
              You arent playing Gotcha! atm.

You're cheerleading.

Comment

• Comment

• Unfit incompetent liar Trump live tweeting his own recession yesterday. Get this F**K out of there. Loon.

Comment

• Where was this energy for the El Paso shooter?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X