No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    If that's what Faux have told you then who am I to argue. Keep taking the Orange_Kool Aid, JimBob.
    No thats what the Mueller report said buddy, not a single person charged with collusion, and admission by Mueller himself that there is no proof that Russian interference helped swing the election, you lost.

There is certainly someone whose drinking the Kool Aid but it isn't me. Carry on, maybe youll get him 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      No thats what the Mueller report said buddy, not a single person charged with collusion, and admission by Mueller himself that there is no proof that Russian interference helped swing the election, you lost.

There is certainly someone whose drinking the Kool Aid but it isn't me. Carry on, maybe youll get him 2020.
      Hillary lost because she didn't even campaign in Wisconsin and barely in Michigan, plus most people hate her anyway.

The point isn't that the Russians helped either Trump OR Hillary, but that they actively meddled in a US Presidential election! Doesn't that cause you concern?

Comment

• The liberals take the opinions that fit their agendas and run with it like they are facts.

Some azzhole says something with conviction and they believe it is true with no research what so ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          The liberals take the opinions that fit their agendas and run with it like they are facts.

Some azzhole says something with conviction and they believe it is true with no research what so ever.
          That's why the term NPC fits them so well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            That's why the term NPC fits them so well.
            LOL, it fits like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
              Hillary lost because she didn't even campaign in Wisconsin and barely in Michigan, plus most people hate her anyway.

The point isn't that the Russians helped either Trump OR Hillary, but that they actively meddled in a US Presidential election! Doesn't that cause you concern?
              How exactly did they meddle in the US presidential election, can you be more specific?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                How exactly did they meddle in the US presidential election, can you be more specific?
                They had a bunch of paid nerds make a bunch of Facebook and Twitter accounts and make stupid posts to influence stupid ppl

Comment

• That's basically the same as stuffing ballots, hacking voting computers, assassinating politicians, bribing election officials, funding opposition groups, etc.

You know the stuff we do in almost every country almost every year

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    They had a bunch of paid nerds make a bunch of Facebook and Twitter accounts and make stupid posts to influence stupid ppl
                    Yeah I know, I want him to tell me that, so I can respond with a lol.

Comment

• Where are the Tea Party Patriots?!?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X