Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No vetting needed with this swamp filled cabinet.

How's this making our nation great again ???

Disgusting.....

[IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 07-12-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Unless you can afford to pay everything in cash, you need to have credit.
      As long as you have credit you will never be able to afford to pay anything in cash

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          As long as you have credit you will never be able to afford to pay anything in cash
          That's just not true.
          When I went to buy my truck and wife's SUV I brought my checkbook and after making a smoking deal they said nope. Said I had to finance them to get the deal. But they said I could pay it off in a week.
          They ran my credit and a week later I sent the loan company a check.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            That's just not true.
            When I went to buy my truck and wife's SUV I brought my checkbook and after making a smoking deal they said nope. Said I had to finance them to get the deal. But they said I could pay it off in a week.
            They ran my credit and a week later I sent the loan company a check.
            The more I hear that fool talk, the more I become convinced he's a teenager with a serious case of Walter Mitty syndrome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              They'll never learn.

When you have the cash you have all the leverage that's needed to dictate the terms of the sale.

These rabbits are so impatient to take home their new toys they lose focus.

Is what it is....

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

Comment

• Hanging or Life in Prison for the Clintons?

Rumors Swirling that One of Epstein’s Underage Prostitutes Has Provided Damaging Information on Epstein’s Friends and Accomplices!

The Internet is on fire! Rumors are swirling that a girl who was once an underage prostitute for Jeffrey Epstein is now a government informant who is outing Epstein’s sick friends and accomplices. Yes, this includes Bill Clinton.

(In the cover picture above, a young Rachel Chandler is reportedly on one of Jeffrey Epstein’s flights with former President Bill Clinton.)

A girl by the name of Rachel Chandler is suspected of being a witness to Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes on his “Orgy Island” with this sick friends. The young lady may have devastating information that has been handed over to the government.

The story goes that the young Chandler was recruited by Jeffrey Epstein’s friend or madam as some refer to her, Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell supposedly recruited young girls who then flew on Epstein’s airplanes with the rich and famous who in turn used and abused these young women.

Maxwell is reportedly in the background in the picture below with a young Ms. Virginia Roberts and UK’s Prince Andrew –

Chandler and Roberts were both reportedly young under age women recruited by Jeffrey Epstein to prostitute themselves for Epstein’s rich and famous friends.

Chandler has shared pictures of herself with many celebrities and politicians.

Here she is with Eminem –

Here she is with Prince Andrew (yes, the same Prince Andrew as above.) –

One post of Chandlers has led to more questions than the others. Some speculate that the picture below is a picture of Epstein’s island security cam –

No doubt there is a lot of evidence tying Ms. Chandler to Epstein and the rich and famous. If she is a witness for the government, Epstein, Clinton and others may be in a lot of trouble!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/07/rumors-swirling-that-one-of-epsteins-underage-prostitutes-has-provided-damaging-information-on-epsteins-friends-and-accomplices/

Comment

• Yet you support fools like Bernie Sanders who want to put all of America in debt to the government? You think anything is really "free"?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    No vetting needed with this swamp filled cabinet.

How's this making our nation great again ???

Disgusting.....

[IMG]
                    [/IMG]
                    So how many times did you have to backtrack after telling all of your friends that Trump wouldn't fire the guy because "orange man bad"?

Now just imagine how bad it's going to be for Clinton and hitlery, your heroes?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      So how many times did you have to backtrack after telling all of your friends that Trump wouldn't fire the guy because "orange man bad"?

Now just imagine how bad it's going to be for Clinton and hitlery, your heroes?

They aren’t president doe.

Comment

Working...
                      X