Clear All

• hahahahaha

Nancy sent trump to bed w/o his supper!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      hahahahaha

Nancy sent trump to bed w/o his supper!

Go! Team! Go!

Meanwhile, for those deep enough intellectually to grasp actual policy, there is this:

[McConnell] then pointed his comments toward Democrats, saying he hoped they would “stay true to the commitment they have stated constantly over the past weeks – that once government was re-opened, they would be perfectly willing to negotiate in good faith on full-year government funding that would include a significant investment in urgently needed border security measures, including physical barriers.”

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., in a statement said the president’s announcement has allowed Democrats a chance to negotiate border security. However, if talks prove to be unsuccessful, “executive action is still very much under consideration.”

During Trump’s remarks, he made reference to his earlier comments about declaring a national emergency, but said he didn’t want to use the “very powerful weapon.” He has sought $5.7 billion in money toward a wall or steel barrier at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Source, full story:
      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/law...ll-finally-end

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post

Not to mention eroded has base, increased his detractors and exposed himself as being more inept and incapable of effectively executing the daily duties of president of the United States of America. He needs to be removed from office as he is incapable of the aforementioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
            Hahahaha, they have to go see what Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbough are saying before they offer up their thoughts.
            i bet they switched but only Fox News was completely ignoring it when i looked.

Comment

• Former CIA director: Indictments with names 'quite familiar to the average American' are coming

Former CIA Director John Brennan was on MSNBC this morning as the news broke that long-time Trump adviser—and grotesque human being—Roger Stone had been arrested and indicted under the umbrella of the Mueller investigation. Asked for his initial reaction to the indictments, Brennan showed little shock.

Brennan: The term that's being used is unsurprising, and everybody was expecting this. Roger Stone was expecting it as well, but, like many people in the Trump orbit, Mr. Stone has an established track record of being unethical and unprincipled, and now this is catching up with him, and now a seven-count indictment, I think it's a very serious one, but it shows that the special counsel’s office is uncovering the evidence it needs, and so, just like Mr. Stone’s indictment, I'm not going to be surprised by the other indictments that are going to be coming down the pike very soon.

Yes. None of this is surprising; it’s been inevitable from the moment it became clear that popular-vote-loser Donald Trump would be the 45th president of the United States. But Brennan had a bit more to say when asked about the possibility of upcoming indictments. In fact, Brennan had to stifle giggles.

Brennan: Well, I expect that over the next 60 days you're going to have a fair number of indictments, a fair number—a significant number of indictments. I think people are waiting for the report that is coming out from Mueller, but what I look for most is the indictments, and it's just so rich in detail. To me, I think all of these indictments are going to be basically the compendium of the Robert Mueller investigation, special counsel’s investigation. So I expect there to be a significant number, and a significant number of names that are going to be quite familiar to the average American.

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2019/...can-are-coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                It was Bannon

Gotcha. He came to my mind too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Yawn...

Where’s that Russia collusion?

Competing political parties trying to get the upper hand on each other is anything new?

Mueller is wasting time and is desperate to come up with anything.

Big yawn so far.
                  it seems you don't know what collusion is.

You also don't seem to know what is legal vs illegal.

Just like you are ignorant about climate change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Roger stone is the man. Go watch his Netflix documentary “get me roger stone”

This dude is not just some trump henchmen, he has been involved with many republicans and democrats doing all the dirty tricks for whoever is employing him.

Fascinating guy
                    You are contradicting yourself. You must be confused. i thought you wanted to clean up Washington. Drain the swamp.

Why are you in awe of this dude?

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      Not to mention eroded has base, increased his detractors and exposed himself as being more inept and incapable of effectively executing the daily duties of president of the United States of America. He needs to be removed from office as he is incapable of the aforementioned.
                      Gruber didn't call you guys "stupid" for nothing.

Just remember all this superfan trash talk you're spewing over the next 3 weeks as the CR is coming to an end.....

Comment

Working...
                      X