No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lords View Post
    If you're for the death penalty, by definition you're not "pro life". That's called being a hypocrite.

The topic is pro life and the death penalty, stick to that, abortion is a whole other discussion.
    Look at you ducking

The term 'pro-life' exclusive to the abortion topic. You saying "pro life and the death penalty" is like saying, "pro choice and gun control"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

That's how pathetic you are, you cant even state an opinion of your very own.

Sad sad sad.
      ??

I literally gave you my opinion of my own.

If you're for the death penalty, by definition you're not "pro life". That's called being a hypocrite.

My own opinion^.

Comment

What reply am I avoiding???

I asked YOU two on topic questions, and YOU are ducking them.

The topics YOU brought up were abortion and the death penalty. Both of my questions referenced one or both of those topics.

Keep the hell up, for once.

And you project way too much.
        No, I never brought up abortion, YOU did. We're talking pro life in terms of the death penalty, try sticking to that.

Go reread my post carefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Look at you ducking

The term 'pro-life' exclusive to the abortion topic. You saying "pro life and the death penalty" is like saying, "pro choice and gun control"
          He's an intellectual coward.

He doesnt even try to defend his stances in adult debate. He just runs away every time.

Me, I cant grasp such flawed logic.

If your beliefs cant hold up in open debate, change them to beliefs that can hold up in open debate.

But instead he plays these stupid games to try and avoid debate.

It makes no sense whatsoever to me, but of course I'm looking at it as someone who grasps basic Logic and has common sense.

Comment

??

I literally gave you my opinion of my own.

My own opinion^.
            Idiot, I want your answers to my opinion questions.

I'm being serious here, I swear. Do you have a learning disability?

You cant ever seem to keep up, and your reading comprehension skills are almost non-existent.

Let's try the easy one, again.

Are YOU happy your mother chose life for you, or do wish she had instead chosen to abort you?

It's a VERY simple question

Fyi, I'll even answer it first. I'm beyond happy my mother chose life for me.

What about you?

Comment

No, I never brought up abortion, YOU did. We're talking pro life in terms of the death penalty, try sticking to that.

Go reread my post carefully.
              Idiot, "pro-life" means the topic is abortion.

Just because you are "stupid" doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

Quit trying to spin yourself silly and just answer the simple question...

Comment

Idiot, "pro-life" means the topic is abortion.

Just because you are "stupid" doesn't mean everyone else is as well.

Quit trying to spin yourself silly and just answer the simple question...
                Are you pro life on immigration?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  Are you pro life on immigration?
                  Lmfao!!!

What we are seeing here is so telling.

You have a human being here whose political party loyalty is so great he cant say "I am glad my mother chose life for me".

That is all kinds of messed up on so many levels.

I joke about how the superfans put their team loyalty above everything else, but I really thought I was just joking.

Never could I have imagined they will literally put their team loyalty over even their own existence.

Comment

Lmfao!!!

What we are seeing here is so telling.

You have a human being here whose political party loyalty is so great he cant say "I am glad my mother chose life for me".

That is all kinds of messed up on so many levels.

I joke about how the superfans put their team loyalty above everything else, but I really thought I was just joking.

Never could I have imagined they will literally put their team loyalty over even their own existence.
                    He'll never answer that question. I'm glad my mom was pro life

Comment

• The majority of the world is pro-choice and happy to be alive so hardly a novel concept

Comment

Working...
                      X