No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    He needs to push the issue as a counter. I bet we would find some major dirt.
    I'm sure we would.

Just a few years ago Charlie Rangel (D) was nailed for not paying his taxes.

His defense?

He claimed the tax laws were so complicated he couldn't understand them.

Mind you this guy was on the House Ways and Means Committee, which writes our tax laws.

And what was his punishment?

He paid the back taxes, little/no fines, and got a Congressional 'censure' whatever the hell that means.

He retired a few years later, with full taxpayer funded retirement benefits.

Why wouldn't they all cheat?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Gentlemen, my apologies for such a lengthy deliberation. I have arrived at my decision. I find that the claim made by 1bad, quoted above, stands up under the scrutiny of travesty. While some legal scholars have proctored the idea that obstruction can happen without an underlying offense, I haven't seen any evidence of a conviction for obstruction without the existence of an underlying offense.

My first question was what are the parameters of "underlying crime". I asked 1bad, and his answer included the Stewart case, and the conviction of the broker on the insider trading crime. He made it clear that the underlying crime did not have to be committed by the person guilty of obstruction. One of the articles submitted by travesty illustrates this.

Courts ranging from Utah, to Michigan, to Florida have held that defendants can form the corrupt intent required for obstruction of justice, without committing an underlying crime, if they seek to protect their own reputations or shield family and friends from criminal liability

https://will.illinois.edu/legalissue...ewart-revisted

In the Stewart case, the underlying crime was the insider trading and securities fraud. The article submitted by travesty seems to acknowledge that there was an underlying crime right after saying there wasn't.

regardless of whether she was ever found guilty or even charged with committing the crimes that were the focus of the criminal investigation

the U.S. Attorney explained that he used his prosecutorial discretion in deciding not to bring insider trading charges against Ms. Stewart

https://will.illinois.edu/legalissue...ewart-revisted

The Libby case was more difficult to ponder. I did not agree with 1bad that the underlying crime was the lying to Congress (or whatever) Mr Libby was charged with. I saw that as the feds just ramping up charges, ie. If I shoot at a house, I can get charged with attempted murder, shooting an occupied dwelling, unlawful discharge, etc for one overt act. However, it is travesty job to refute the claim, and I don't believe the Libby case does that.

The underlying crime for Libby was the unlawful release of that CIA agents information. Unlike the Stewart case where there was a conviction for the underlying crime, no one was charged in the Platt affair. So I wondered whether or not a crime was committed.

Unlike the Trump case, which is a covert act and it can be argued never happened without sufficient evidence, the Platt affair was an overt act. It's like the Kennedy assassination. Even though no one was ever charged, it's quite obvious a crime was committed. Ms Platt information was obviously released in an unlawful way. It's that crime that Mr Libby was obstructing the justice of.

While I've read legal conjecture of the idea, I haven't seen any real evidence or case law that suggests a person can be convicted of obstruction without an underlying crime. I rule in favor of 1bad and will impose judgment.

Defense has 10 days to submit all appeal paperwork to the Court.

Respectfully submitted,

Honorable Judge
      GGG Gloveking

I read your first few sentence and laughed.

You wrote all of that just to lie Get out of here.

The two of you together couldn't figure this out. You must both be absolute morons. ALL of these cases have an underlying crime that is being investigated, including Trump you morons (and by the way, others WERE charged with the underlying crime in regards to Trump. We have associates who plead guilty to conspiracy against the US, as well as the 12 Russians who were charged with conspiracy against the US, but don't let that trip up your little suck off 1sad scheme, yea?). If there were no underlying crime that was being investigated, then what the fvvck would the obstruction charge come from? Obstructing an investigation into nothing???? You fvvcking idiots.

Look at you trying to help 1sad squirm. Do you guys **** each other on the weekend? Clearly the investigation is about the underlying crime. When it is said there is no underlying crime, that means the person under suspicion of obstruction was not found guilty or not even charged with the underlying crime. I know...rocket science for the two of you.

But it's not like this was a surprise. I was just waiting around to see if you would have any integrity or if you were going to go bltch, too. You're officially as much of a clown as he is, and you get no respect.

By the way......proof you clowns are wrong. Read it and weep.

Legally, however, obstruction can still occur even in the absence of an underlying crime.

https://qz.com/1582086/is-trump-guil...s-complicated/

Shame on you for being as butthurt as 1sad to go this route. Shame shame shame

And just to prove you're both full of shlt, I'd offer both of you against me in a permanent ban bet on the topic with UNBIASED judges. Guaranteed you guys will change your tune then. What do you think?

Let's see if you guys take the bait....because I have a lot more where that comes from!

To Prove Trump Obstruction, No Need for Russia Collusion

https://news.bloomberglaw.com/us-law...ssia-collusion
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-11-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• DOJ Letter Reveals Broad Scope of John Durham’s Spygate Investigation – “Much Larger Than Previously Known”

A new letter from the Justice Department addressed to Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) reveals John Durham’s investigation into Spygate is much larger than previously known.

AG Barr’s review of the FISA abuses and surveillance against Trump’s campaign is “broad in scope and multifaceted,” according to the DOJ letter.

The letter to Nadler, penned by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, indicates Fusion GPS, foreign intelligence services and non-governmental organizations and individuals are all a target of US Attorney John Durham’s investigation into the origins of Spygate.

“The Review is broad in scope and multifaceted, and is intended to illuminate open questions regarding the activities of U.S. and foreign intelligence services as well as non-governmental organizations and individuals,” Boyd wrote.

Durham’s investigation of the investigations involving both the 2016 presidential campaigns (plural) is so massive that the Justice Department had to clear existing office space to make room for the team of US Attorneys, other personnel and DOJ employees.

Although Boyd did not specify, it is publicly known that Australian, British and perhaps Turkish intel groups were involved in the spying campaign against Trump and his associates during the 2016 presidential election.

According to George Papadopoulos, the ‘honeypot’ named ‘Azra Turk’ who approached him and tried to seduce him to obtain information about Trump’s 2016 campaign was “CIA and affiliated with Turkish intel.”

The new DOJ letter also indicates that Durham may be looking into gutter oppo research firm Fusion GPS who hired former British spy Christopher Steele to compile a 35-page Russia dossier to smear Donald Trump and his associates.

Hillary Clinton paid for the Russia dossier and hid the payments to Steele by funneling the money through the DNC’s law firm, Perkins Coie.

The phony dossier was then used by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant and three subsequent renewals on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page.

Last week it was reported that Christopher Steele was coopering with US investigators, possibly Durham.

Screenshot of DOJ letter:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/06/new-doj-letter-reveals-just-how-massive-john-durhams-spygate-investigation-really-is/

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            I read your first few sentence and laughed.

You wrote all of that just to lie Get out of here.

The two of you together couldn't figure this out. You must both be absolute morons. ALL of these cases have an underlying crime that is being investigated, including Trump you morons (and by the way, others WERE charged with the underlying crime in regards to Trump. We have associates who plead guilty to conspiracy against the US, as well as the 12 Russians who were charged with conspiracy against the US, but don't let that trip up your little suck off 1sad scheme, yea?). If there were no underlying crime that was being investigated, then what the fvvck would the obstruction charge come from? Obstructing an investigation into nothing???? You fvvcking idiots.

Look at you trying to help 1sad squirm. Do you guys **** each other on the weekend? Clearly the investigation is about the underlying crime. When it is said there is no underlying crime, that means the person under suspicion of obstruction was not found guilty or not even charged with the underlying crime. I know...rocket science for the two of you.

But it's not like this was a surprise. I was just waiting around to see if you would have any integrity or if you were going to go bltch, too. You're officially as much of a clown as he is, and you get no respect.

By the way......proof you clowns are wrong. Read it and weep.

Shame on you for being as butthurt as 1sad to go this route. Shame shame shame

And just to prove you're both full of shlt, I'd offer both of you against me in a permanent ban bet on the topic with UNBIASED judges. Guaranteed you guys will change your tune then. What do you think?

Let's see if you guys take the bait....because I have a lot more where that comes from!
            Speaking of those Russians, whatever happened to them....did they come to court, did they face Mueller in court? Why didn't he go after them?

Stop watching fake news man.......it's for the weak-minded.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Speaking of those Russians, whatever happened to them....did they come to court, did they face Mueller in court? Why didn't he go after them?

In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post

Last I heard, the report confirmed that Russia meddled in the elections.

I'm sure the information is out there.

Collusion aside, Mueller found abundant evidence of Russian election plot

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...n-plot-1365568

Fake news, doe You actually think that because they didn't answer the charges that means that it's fake? So if someone goes fugitive against the law, I guess that means they didn't do the crime. You guys are more pathetic than I ever imagined. I feel sorry for you dudes if you have to lie to yourself this much over individuals that you're not even related to or fvvcking. Truly pathetic.
                Last edited by travestyny; 06-11-2019, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  In the field of psychology, the Dunning–Kruger effect is a cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence.

As described by social psychologists David Dunning and Justin Kruger, the cognitive bias of illusory superiority results from an internal illusion in people of low ability and from an external misperception in people of high ability; that is, "the miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscalibration of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

are you describing why you are so inferior that you have to lie to yourself here?

Tell us what you learned about obstruction without an underlying crime, 1sad

Come on, you can do it

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Last I heard, the report confirmed that Russia meddled in the elections.

I'm sure the information is out there.

Fake news, doe You actually think that because they didn't answer the charges that means that it's fake? So if someone goes fugitive against the law, I guess that means they didn't do the crime. You guys are more pathetic than I ever imagined. I feel sorry for you dudes if you have to lie to yourself this much over individuals that you're not even related to or fvvcking. Truly pathetic.

The report discloses that the FBI believes Russian hackers succeeded in breaching "at least one” Florida county government by sending malicious emails to local election officials, although Mueller’s team “did not independent verify that belief."

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," Mueller wrote.

and that's what the investigation was about.... russian collusion... which as it says there.... DID NOT HAPPEN

but how did they "interfere"?

Those charges, which accused a total of 25 Russian operatives of hacking Democratic Party targets and spreading inflammatory posts on social media

so some facebook posts made them change their mind about clinton and vote trump.....

not the fact that clinton has a shady history in politics and imo (mainly because of haiti) shes a crook!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      The report discloses that the FBI believes Russian hackers succeeded in breaching "at least one” Florida county government by sending malicious emails to local election officials, although Mueller’s team “did not independent verify that belief."

"Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities," Mueller wrote.

and that's what the investigation was about.... russian collusion... which as it says there.... DID NOT HAPPEN

but how did they "interfere"?

Those charges, which accused a total of 25 Russian operatives of hacking Democratic Party targets and spreading inflammatory posts on social media

so some facebook posts made them change their mind about clinton and vote trump.....

not the fact that clinton has a shady history in politics and imo (mainly because of haiti) shes a crook!
                      Dude it's pointless to argue with him. He doesn't care about facts but loves twisting words.

Comment

Working...
                      X