Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No secret that Trump has been on the verge of personal financial ruin several times or that his sister resigned as a judge to prevent further investigation into family’s taxes

Guy is a fraud but that’s hardly breaking news

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      So did Hillary.

This article is repeating information already in the public domain, Trump even wrote a book about it.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Comment

• Donald Trump's comeback is one of the most dramatic of all time—as well as one of the most visible. According to a well-known anecdote, one day when he was $1 billion in debt, Trump pointed out a homeless man to his daughter and said, "See that bum? He has a billion dollars more than me." The Guinness Book of Records lists him as having the biggest financial turnaround in history. "In the early 1990s, I owed billions of dollars and many people thought I was finished," says Trump. "I refused to give in to the negative circumstances and I never lost faith in myself. I didn't believe I was finished even when the newspapers were saying so. I refused to give up. Defeat is not in my vocabulary."
        Article from 2009 - Link

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          So did Hillary.

This article is repeating information already in the public domain, Trump even wrote a book about it.

Move on, nothing to see here.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
            CNN is fake news.

Comment

• The proven liar and conman Trump still has his clown base. But the truth is out.
              Last edited by Money Shot; 05-08-2019, 06:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                The proven liar and conman Trump still has his clown base. But the truth is out.
                Will you kill yourself when Trump gets comfortably re-elected in 2020?

Comment

Will you kill yourself when Trump gets comfortably re-elected in 2020?

No, but I hope you and all your clown Trumpists do when he loses hard and dies in prison afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                    No, but I hope you and all your clown Trumpists do when he loses hard and dies in prison afterwards.
                    That's not very nice is it? Why are anti-Trump people like yourself so full of hate?

Comment

That's not very nice is it? Why are anti-Trump people like yourself so full of hate?
                      When they are anti-Trump and say such things, it’s not hate speech. Only pro-Trump speech is hate speech. They’re the peaceful, tolerant left...

Comment

Working...
                      X