No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    The Dems, chit or get off the pot. People know who I'm talking about.
    It's a serious thing to start the impeachment process. I assume Pelosi is looking at all her options, knowing that even if the Dems impeach him, which they can easily so since they control the House, it's a dead end because the Repubs control the Senate, where the trial would be held.

Attempting to get a trial going in the Senate when you have very little hope of winning is just a waste of time. Just like the Repubs wasted months on the Clinton impeachment.

Comment

• He’s a prosecutor, not an exonerator...
      It’s his job to prosecute for which he failed to do.

I do agree... the way he’s spinning his failed venture is quite dickish.

2 years with unfettered access; trump not claiming executive privilege at the time, and found nothing. He didn’t even try to subpoena trump, rolled over and took written answers to his inquiry, which did not include obstruction of justice, only collusion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Barr's words vs Mueller's words. Is Barr lying?

So we've been told by you and the other dems that Trumps son is dirty. He was interviewed right? How many hrs? Hes NOT protected. He wasnt charged with anything right? But Trump himself is guilty? You really cant make this stuff up. You all were so sure Don jr was going down, more so than Trump. Yet the investigation cleared him.

Answer why he wasnt charged.

Comment

• So Mueller's statement today makes clear Barr is nothing but a two bit liar and Trump committed crimes. Need to speed up the court processes for the documents and testimonies, then get impeachment hearings started including the liar Barr.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            He’s a prosecutor, not an exonerator...
            It’s his job to prosecute for which he failed to do.

I do agree... the way he’s spinning his failed venture is quite dickish.

2 years with unfettered access; trump not claiming executive privilege at the time, and found nothing. He didn’t even try to subpoena trump, rolled over and took written answers to his inquiry, which did not include obstruction of justice, only collusion.
            There it is, simple as that. Also why wasnt Don jr charged? He not protected and you all were so sure Don was going to jail. So no one was charged with collusion that is around Trump. But some how Trump himself is guilty? BAHAHAHAHA. This is pretty funny really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              So Mueller's statement today makes clear Barr is nothing but a two bit liar and Trump committed crimes. Need to speed up the court processes for the documents and testimonies, then get impeachment hearings started including the liar Barr.
              Whats he guilty of? 98% of the report is online. Tell me, where in the report does it say hes guilty? Mueller said the same thing today as he did in the report. But took no questions. I wonder why that is?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                So we've been told by you and the other dems that Trumps son is dirty. He was interviewed right? How many hrs? Hes NOT protected. He wasnt charged with anything right? But Trump himself is guilty? You really cant make this stuff up. You all were so sure Don jr was going down, more so than Trump. Yet the investigation cleared him.

Answer why he wasnt charged.
                Remember, there were two things being investigated.

I haven't looked at this closely, but doesn't it seem Trump Jr. was tied more closely to the conspiracy inquiry, and they didn't find sufficient evidence of that.

However, Trump himself is tied more to the obstruction inquiry. Mueller explained why these charges weren't brought.

Comment

• This article resumes it well.

Robert Mueller’s ‘final statement’ was a disgraceful mess

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller’s statement upon the shuttering of his two-year investigation into the Trump campaign was weird even by the standards of the weirdness of the past couple of years. “Charging the president with a crime was not something we could consider,” he reported. Indeed, even pursuing that question, he added, would have been unconstitutional under long-standing Justice Department guidelines.

But then he said that if his office could have exonerated the president, it would have: “If we had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”

Granted, he said pretty much the same thing in the report he produced: “If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the president clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.”

His statement was only 8 minutes long. The report is 400 pages long. It matters what he chose to repeat from it and what he did not. He wanted the American people to hear him speak those words. He wanted to emphasize this point.

The “I couldn’t exonerate him” point is discomfiting for another reason, which is: Since when do prosecutors exonerate people? That isn’t a prosecutor’s job. Maybe in the aftermath of a wrongful conviction, with irrefutable physical evidence, prosecutors will say something exculpatory. But even in most of these cases, they usually drop charges on grounds of insufficient evidence, not positive proof of innocence.

The obvious rejoinder here is that the president of the United States isn’t just any person and that it is bad for our government and our country for a dark cloud to hang over the president’s head. Therefore, in theory, dissipating that cloud would be a good thing (even if such a purpose was not in any way Mueller’s charge when he was hired in 2017).
                  https://nypost.com/2019/05/29/muelle...graceful-mess/

Comment

• Was the investigation about finding out if Russia meddled in our elections and if they had any American help?

Or was it simply about getting Trump?

They prosecuted plenty of other people in relation to the investigation.

NYS has a totally separate investigation into Trump going.

Trump has burned a lot of people in NY. And his tax plan screwed a lot of property owners in NY over.

If Trump doesn’t get re-elected he will face prosecution.

So I’m expecting this election cycle to get desperate and nasty on both sides. I’ll be watching with my popcorn.

Comment

• THIS AND THIS

Comment

Working...
                      X