No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Of course. The only reason that court cases were brought up is because another person here said something like Trump was completely innocent due to a lack of evidence.

The only point on this matter was that a lack of evidence wouldn't prove him completely innocent even if it were in court, and certainly we can't say that he is completely innocent or that there was an exoneration.

It's the POTUS that has been saying it and has you guys mimicking him. Most others looking at things rationally realize that the POTUS in the least misspoke and in the most, lied.
    I think everyone trying to use legal terms like guilty, innocent, exonerate are misspeaking. It has not been established that a crime has been committed. As far as lying, I'd say the ones pushing this whole collusion narrative were/are the ones lying. So sure, Trump misspoke by using the term exonerate, insofar as nothing has been established that he would need to be exonerated for.

If this is a Law & Order episode, we don't have a verdict. We haven't made it to preliminary hearings. No lineup, no suspects, hell, the cops haven't even put up the yellow crime scene tape... Yet we're talking about guilt or innocence

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Not that it really matters because we already know Trump is a crook with an AG protecting him & nothing will be done about it.

If you understand they can do nothing, why the hell do yo keep typing and pasting. Time for you to do something useful. Maybe your depression will end in 6 years

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        If you understand they can do nothing, why the hell do yo keep typing and pasting. Time for you to do something useful. Maybe your depression will end in 6 years
        Only 6 more years, their buttholes should heal by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          I think everyone trying to use legal terms like guilty, innocent, exonerate are misspeaking. It has not been established that a crime has been committed.
          Right. And it hasn't been established that a crime wasn't committed yet. That is all according to Mueller.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          As far as lying, I'd say the ones pushing this whole collusion narrative were/are the ones lying. So sure, Trump misspoke by using the term exonerate, insofar as nothing has been established that he would need to be exonerated for.
          From what I'm aware of, the report doesn't make a determination on collusion because it has no legal definition and it's not a federal crime. However, the report shows what seems like attempts from people on Trumps team to "collude" with Russians.

So I think saying that anyone who accuses him of collusion is lying is a bit premature. Besides. If he obstructed justice, you'd have to ask yourself what was his purpose in doing so? To cover up collusion? Who knows.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          If this is a Law & Order episode, we don't have a verdict. We haven't made it to preliminary hearings. No lineup, no suspects, hell, the cops haven't even put up the yellow crime scene tape... Yet we're talking about guilt or innocence
          I think you might be trying to downplay things a bit too much now. There was an investigation that resulted in...what...a 400 page report? That's something. It's just a matter of whether unbiased people will be allowed to review it completely to find out what's what now.

Comment

• Is it true Trump doesn't know what a trade deficet is and also that he lost $11,000 a day between 1985 and 1994 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Is it true Trump doesn't know what a trade deficet is and also that he lost $11,000 a day between 1985 and 1994 ?
              I don't know what a trade deficet is either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
                He's 'resisting' Trump by talking **** about him on the internet...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Right. And it hasn't been established that a crime wasn't committed yet. That is all according to Mueller.

From what I'm aware of, the report doesn't make a determination on collusion because it has no legal definition and it's not a federal crime. However, the report shows what seems like attempts from people on Trumps team to "collude" with Russians.

So I think saying that anyone who accuses him of collusion is lying is a bit premature. Besides. If he obstructed justice, you'd have to ask yourself what was his purpose in doing so? To cover up collusion? Who knows.

I think you might be trying to downplay things a bit too much now. There was an investigation that resulted in...what...a 400 page report? That's something. It's just a matter of whether unbiased people will be allowed to review it completely to find out what's what now.
                  So, if collusion isn't a crime, what crime are we talking about when you say, "it hasn't been determined that a crime has been committed"? And if collusion isn't a crime, then what have they been investigating for 2 years? What they was planning to impeach him on? Why they been telling me all this time about "walls closing in... turning point... beginning of the end"? Are we really talking about guilt or innocence over something that isn't legally defined, and isn't a crime?

. The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government
                  https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    So, if collusion isn't a crime, what crime are we talking about when you say, "it hasn't been determined that a crime has been committed"? And if collusion isn't a crime, then what have they been investigating for 2 years? What they was planning to impeach him on? Why they been telling me all this time about "walls closing in... turning point... beginning of the end"? Are we really talking about guilt or innocence over something that isn't legally defined, and isn't a crime?

https://www.americanbar.org/news/aba...investigation/

I thought you were paying attention to this shlt more than I was.

You can read all about what you've been missing here.

http://time.com/5506815/collusion-cr...e-trump-cohen/

Comment

• When's the last time anyone was ever declared "innocent"???

By Travesty's logic, someone could accuse him of being a child rapist. Unless he's declared innocent in a court of law, he can't say he's innocent of those charges that he's a child rapist.

Fortunately though he will 'win' on this (like he does every other time), he's wrong in the real world. Our legal system isn't based on Internet attrition contests.

Why y'all keep playing the long game with a lonely mental defective basement dweller who has unlimited Internet time is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X