No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Was Trump in a trial? Was he charged with something?
    Lmfao!!!

No trial.
    No charges.
    Hell, no evidence after digging for over 2 years.

But Trump committed the crimes because Travesty said so in an Internet argument, and we all know that kid has never, ever been wrong online.

I cant believe I'm seeing two of the forum's better posters engaging in a battle of attrition with a base troll.

Comment

• This going to get good.
      https://mobile.twitter.com/BreakingN...89384826470400

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        The cases you gave, have absurd amounts of biases in them. Those are just facts.

The cases were too old. The cases have too much bias.

What about this one?

A Vermont man likely won't face prison after calling police and confessing to murder after being acquitted of the charge in 2004, according to a report from the Burlington Free Press.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/43992199/n.../#.XNxLANNKi_I

You know, I could go back to just peeking in at this abomination of a thread if you would just admit you're wrong. I'm pretty sure you know you're wrong by now. I know you're wrong. There is nothing wrong with admitting you are wrong.

You should be thankful that someone is sharing the truth with you. The truth is the truth, and it's what we should aspire to. I don't know why so many of you seem upset if someone corrects you on something, and feel a need to defend your fvvck up tooth and nail even when it's clear that you're wrong.

Just keep it real.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Was Trump in a trial? Was he charged with something?
          No, it wasn't a trial, but that's not the discussion.

The discussion is about whether a lack of evidence means that he is innocent.

The reason court cases were brought up is because they provide clear evidence that a lack of evidence does not mean you are innocent.

Don't you agree?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            My friend, he ain't gonna quit. He cant.

He gets the last word. He has to 'win'.

Always. Every time.

The sooner you realize this fact the sooner you quit spinning your wheels.

Remember my challenge about him never, ever conceding a point.

I think you want to have the last word. It isn't enough that I've kicked the shlt out of you so many times that you have me on ignore and you're stuck in cheerleader mode. But what's funny is that every time you cheerlead, you only wind up being a witness to me setting fools straight . Don't it make ya mad?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              What? Go read my quote again.

Ok, let's try this a new way.

So you're saying this, along with the other link I gave you, is incorrect?
              it is incorrect..... or do you forget that laws get reaffirmed/reworded all the time?

WHAT IS INNOCENT?
              Being deemed innocent means that you have been cleared of all speculation that you committed a crime.

spec·u·la·tion
              /ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
              noun
              the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

also this:

In order to be found not guilty, you have to go through the expense and stress of a trial. In some cases, even being found not guilty won't get your good name back. Being found innocent is something that can be done before trial in various ways. Asserting your innocence and then having charges dropped would be a way that you could truly note that you were innocent.

charges actually get dropped as well if they dont have enough evidence as well....

Can charges be dropped before trial?
              Not only is there a good chance of being found guilty at trial, but in many instances criminal charges are dropped or dismissed long before a case gets to that point. ... Criminal charges are filed by a prosecutor because they believe that they can prove their case, but the judge or jury may not agree with them.

so they can have almost minimal evidence and its up to the prosecutor if they drop the case on the spot or see if they can hack it at the trial.

Happens more often than not.

and again, you can't just go and say "he did it" and if im not ready for such deal (again theres no reason for me to have an alibi if I did nothing wrong) I can get royally screwed.

That's why you are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Lmfao!!!

No trial.
                No charges.
                Hell, no evidence after digging for over 2 years.

But Trump committed the crimes because Travesty said so in an Internet argument, and we all know that kid has never, ever been wrong online.

I cant believe I'm seeing two of the forum's better posters engaging in a battle of attrition with a base troll.

Comment

it is incorrect..... or do you forget that laws get reaffirmed/reworded all the time?

WHAT IS INNOCENT?
                  Being deemed innocent means that you have been cleared of all speculation that you committed a crime.

spec·u·la·tion
                  /ˌspekyəˈlāSH(ə)n/
                  noun
                  the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

also this:

In order to be found not guilty, you have to go through the expense and stress of a trial. In some cases, even being found not guilty won't get your good name back. Being found innocent is something that can be done before trial in various ways. Asserting your innocence and then having charges dropped would be a way that you could truly note that you were innocent.

charges actually get dropped as well if they dont have enough evidence as well....
                  None of that is relevant since courts don't find a person innocent. The saying is 'not guilty,' and it's not the same as innocent.

Furthermore, how can you say that the information I posted is wrong....when you just quoted FROM THE SAME EXACT SOURCE. That makes no sense.

And as you said, being found not guilty might not get your good name back....BECAUSE IT DOESN'T CONFIRM THAT YOU WERE INNOCENT!

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  so they can have almost minimal evidence and its up to the prosecutor if they drop the case on the spot or see if they can hack it at the trial.

Happens more often than not.

and again, you can't just go and say "he did it" and if im not ready for such deal (again theres no reason for me to have an alibi if I did nothing wrong) I can get royally screwed.

That's why you are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

I can't believe this is still going on. So after me giving you a link stating it in plain English, YOU posting from the same exact source, me giving you another link backing me up, me giving you examples of court cases....

You still are saying you are right?

Well ok. You know how I do. Do you want to do an all points debate to sort it out? It could be fun, and we can get to the bottom of who is telling the truth and who is lying. What do you think?
                  Last edited by travestyny; 05-15-2019, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Nothing about this?

A Vermont man likely won't face prison after calling police and confessing to murder after being acquitted of the charge in 2004, according to a report from the Burlington Free Press.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/43992199/n.../#.XNxLANNKi_I

I'm dying to know what's the next excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      No, it wasn't a trial, but that's not the discussion.

The discussion is about whether a lack of evidence means that he is innocent.

The reason court cases were brought up is because they provide clear evidence that a lack of evidence does not mean you are innocent.

Don't you agree?
                      Man you are thick huh? This will be my last post on this so say whatever you will after.
                      Yes it is part of the discussion. Our system requires you be proven guilty. Trump was not, he wasn't even charged with anything but was investigated and cleared. He doesn't need to prove anything, that's for the FBI to do.

Why are you going on about this? We saw Clinton get away with breaking the law and was cleared. Why aren't you railing against her? Nevermind I know the answer already.

Like I said people that started this mess will be exposed soon. I sure hope you rail against them as you do with Trump all the time.

I think you just like to argue and that's why you'll remain on my ignore list.

Comment

Working...
                      X