No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Some of the stuff on their some folks will never do.
    Some folks don't even have birth certificate.

Go see how some true rural folks are living.
    Lol they can get free money if they get a ID but yeah they don't have a ID.

Ok I'm done, again.

Comment

it's hard for some folks in rural places where the office is far away and only open for a limited time of the day.

How close is the closest office to you and how often is it open?
      It's their choice to live where they live. In your country, you are required to go the office, as well. Does Jamaica have a contingency for rural citizens?

The office is open Monday through Friday, until 5pm I think. Just like most government offices

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I'll play with him for a few. I'm bored, lol
        Same, I'm done now. With the facts I posted and he's still making excuses. Back on ignore.

Comment

I'll play with him for a few. I'm bored, lol
          Go mow your yard.
          Wash your car.
          Go argue with a mailbox.
          Get a root canal.

Anything is more productive than dealing with a base troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Go mow your yard.
            Wash your car.
            Go argue with a mailbox.
            Get a root canal.

Anything is more productive than dealing with a base troll.
            Wrapping my hands, about to hit the bag. Racing the rain at this point, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Same, I'm done now. With the facts I posted and he's still making excuses. Back on ignore.
              Yeah, you can tell when someone is honestly debating and when they're just wanting to argue

Comment

So, they verify your identity? In fact, it sounds like the Jamaican system of actually sending an agent to your home, is more stringent than ours. When you say you want us to just automatically register people, does that mean you want us to send field agents to, what, 300M people's houses??
                Half of that 300 mil are kids.

How do you verify other state iDs?

Comment

Half of that 300 mil are kids.

How do you verify other state iDs?
                  Closer to 25%, but that doesn't make it easier logistics.

Comment

It's their choice to live where they live. In your country, you are required to go the office, as well. Does Jamaica have a contingency for rural citizens?

The office is open Monday through Friday, until 5pm I think. Just like most government offices
                    Red - in some other rural parts of America the office is open once a month and are many miles away from these poor folks who don't drive and can't find proper transportation there.

Blue - politicians who are hungry for votes will take care of the cost for transporting people the electoral offices which are usually in the capital town which most Jamaicans go to at least once a week. Some folks in America don't have any reason to visit the spots where the offices are.

A major component of the initiative is an island-wide house-to-house verification of electors, which is slated to get underway in November. The project entails trained and identifiable Verifiers visiting the homes of 1.1 million electors 40 years and older to collect the necessary information, over a four-month period. After the exercise, electors who are identified and confirmed as dead will be removed from the Voters’ List.

Glasspole Brown, Director of Elections, explains that the removal of deceased electors has statistical and financial benefits for taxpayers and will eventually lead to reduced spending on election preparation and more accurate statistics on voter turnout.
                    “Whenever an election is called, we must prepare for a one hundred percent turnout, that is, all the electors on the list. When we remove the electors confirmed as dead, then we will be able to spend less on elections as we prepare for a more accurate number of voters. Therefore we would be printing fewer ballots and utilizing fewer polling stations, for example
                    ,” he said.
                    http://ecj.com.jm/ecj-embarks-electo...tion-exercise/

Gloveking we are showing y'all up. Get on our level, bro.

Comment

Closer to 25%, but that doesn't make it easier logistics.
                      it would be broken down state by state. Don't act like one guy is gonna do the job all by himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X