No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Exactly so a nation should ensure that all their citizens are properly registered and able to vote without any hindrance.

So again, do you think all Americans should be automatically registered to vote and sent an id in the mail?
    I feel like we're going in circles at this point. I believe people should have identification. I believe identification should be required to vote. I do not feel like it's the government job to ensure people have their identification.

I was disenfranchised for 20 years. After being pardoned, I had to take my ID, along with the letter from Gov. McAuliffe, down to the registrar office to obtain my voter ID card. It's not that hard

Comment

Federal government can afford to spend a bunch of money on israel and other foreign allies but can't mass produce a bunch of free voter iDs for their citizens. There is a reason Reps are pushing this voter id drivel but don't wanna support providing it free-of-cost for all who wants.

A voter's iD is valid for 10 years and free of cost for citizens where i am from.

it's a shame that a developing nation is a better example when it comes to democracy when compared to America.

Hilarious.
      How do you obtain a voter ID card in your country?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        How do you obtain a voter ID card in your country?
        Just go to the electoral office and sign up and then they send field agent to check where i live and when i am verify, i go pick up my id free of cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          LOL if you cant afford 12.00 for a 5 year ID then you lost the game of life.
          No cost should be associated with voting especially in a highly developed country like America.

Comment

Just go to the electoral office and sign up and then they send field agent to check where i live and when i am verify, i go pick up my id free of cost.
            So, they verify your identity? In fact, it sounds like the Jamaican system of actually sending an agent to your home, is more stringent than ours. When you say you want us to just automatically register people, does that mean you want us to send field agents to, what, 300M people's houses??

Comment

No cost should be associated with voting especially in a highly developed country like America.
              You need a ID to buy a TON of things here in America. You need a ID to get by. Do you have a issue with using that ID to vote?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/2...ire-a-photo-id

So Im sure these poor folks need food stamps or welfare right?

Comment

I feel like we're going in circles at this point. I believe people should have identification. I believe identification should be required to vote. I do not feel like it's the government job to ensure people have their identification.

I was disenfranchised for 20 years. After being pardoned, I had to take my ID, along with the letter from Gov. McAuliffe, down to the registrar office to obtain my voter ID card. It's not that hard
                it's hard for some folks in rural places where the office is far away and only open for a limited time of the day.

How close is the closest office to you and how often is it open?

Comment

I feel like we're going in circles at this point.
                  Well duh, that's all that clown does.

He engages in attrition tactics, then when the other guy tires of that nonsense and quits responding, he either claims a 'win' or says 'ok now you agree with me'.

Its him just continuously mentallly maturbating himself.

Why he has not been banned for (base) trolling is beyond me.

He's best ignored.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    You need a ID to buy a TON of things here in America. You need a ID to get by. Do you have a issue with using that ID to vote?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/2...ire-a-photo-id

So Im sure these poor folks need food stamps or welfare right?
                    Some of the stuff on their some folks will never do.
                    Some folks don't even have birth certificate.

Go see how some true rural folks are living.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Well duh, that's all that clown does.

He engages in attrition tactics, then when the other guy tires of that nonsense and quits responding, he either claims a 'win' or says 'ok now you agree with me'.

Its him just continuously mentallly maturbating himself.

Why he has not been banned for (base) trolling is beyond me.

He's best ignored.
                      I'll play with him for a few. I'm bored, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X