No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    FYI this idiot believes trump's tax returns will bring him down!

Yeah, next to my son he's gotta be the biggest superfan and most stupid gruber on the forum.

Comment

FYI this idiot believes trump's tax returns will bring him down!

Me?

lol

If there’s anything wrong with Trump’s tax returns, the IRS would have prosecuted him years ago

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Yeah, next to my son he's gotta be the biggest superfan and most stupid gruber on the forum.
        these dudes have the political grasp of a suburban soccer mom. "but but the rest of the world agrees with me" spoken like an inadequate man looking for acceptance. oh and also very delusional. acts like he's way more successful than donald trump because he claims to own a ****ty little business.

Comment

these dudes have the political grasp of a suburban soccer mom.
          That's actually being a bit generous.

Comment

these dudes have the political grasp of a suburban soccer mom. "but but the rest of the world agrees with me" spoken like an inadequate man looking for acceptance. oh and also very delusional. acts like he's way more successful than donald trump because he claims to own a ****ty little business.
            The right wing circle jerk is hilarious

The world laughs while Coulter calls you the stupidest part of Trump’s base

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I cant remember any of the big companies (im sure they are way larger and have a larger profit margin than you do) like kmart, walmart, costco etc

yea they "give" out stuff all the time etc.

they will however give out incentives.
              Costco gives out free samples all day long every day.

They have a bigger profit margin that all the companies you cited.

I can name 30 companies that give away free samples, advice, consults, estimates, shipping, buy one get one free or 50-% off, etc. that list can go on and on.

Company’s just need to make a profit not necessarily charge for everything.

Just watch the ads on tv and see how many give away free stuff. It’s literally every other commercial.

“Free bottle of ”Extenz”

Lol. Pay attention you will be surprised. It’s just psychology at play.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                one thing I learned is time is money... and you as a person can generate money by demanding getting paid for your time (me as a karateka I charge if someone asks me to teach them)
                What style of Karate do you teach?

On another note...

“So, it’s not really science. I think it’s somewhat appropriate that somebody with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee,” Massie said before Kerry fired back.

Is quite an amusing burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This is a very stupid response. This discussion centers around the US Supreme Court throwing out many voter ID laws in several states based on the data. It is not me "equating skin pigment to victimhood".

Suggesting the party keeps people poor to keep votes coming in is parroting talking points from the very worst parts of the internet and conservative media.

You being a minority and voting for Trump doesn't make you a free thinker or enlightened. you made a choice. Voting for Trump, whose tax plan has been shown to help the rich and powerful more than middle class such as yourself (see link below) could be seen as voting against your own pockets, which is not a sign of an enlightened or educated choice.

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...h-and-powerful

You being a Trump supporter is fine. Just please stop acting like doing so makes you more enlightened, informed or intelligent than those of us that do not support him.
                  I made over $120k last year. I’m offended you called me middle class. Jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I made over $120k last year. I’m offended you called me middle class. Jerk.
                    I apologize. Middle to upper middle class.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      What style of Karate do you teach?

On another note...

“So, it’s not really science. I think it’s somewhat appropriate that somebody with a pseudoscience degree is here pushing pseudoscience in front of our committee,” Massie said before Kerry fired back.

Is quite an amusing burn.
                      it probably raised the Earth's temperature a bit.

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      The right wing circle jerk is hilarious

The world laughs while Coulter calls you the stupidest part of Trump’s base
                      but but the rest of the world says
                      but but muh ann coulter says

spoken like an inadequate, sheepish man in need of acceptance.

adequate men aren't as invested as you are in what others say. frankly, you just come off as a loser trying to fit in with what's popular.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 04-12-2019, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X