No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I swear there was a ****ing ****** on here that posted all those memes for years.

Same ****ing piece of shyt that got exposed lying about being a veteran

Correct me if I’m wrong
    Yup. Good ol' Bernie's Corner.

And that idiot is hiding out.

He at least has some shame, unlike mentally defective superfans like my son, SafeSpace, and Tomjas who still haven't given up and accepted reality.

Even the phony attorney is quiet these days.

This collusion nonsense may have woke some superfans up......

Comment

• Anyone who even momentarily believed in that collusion **** should have it permanently tattoed on their forehead.

There's political disagreement & there's being so gullible that you're a public safety hazard and need a warning label

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        I swear there was a ****ing ****** on here that posted all those memes for years.

Same ****ing piece of shyt that got exposed lying about being a veteran

Correct me if I’m wrong
        Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        He's been hiding in a Corner these days
        Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

He at least has some shame, unlike mentally defective superfans like my son, SafeSpace, and Tomjas who still haven't given up and accepted reality.

Originally posted by //// View Post
        Anyone who even momentarily believed in that collusion **** should have it permanently tattoed on their forehead.

There's political disagreement & there's being so gullible that you're a public safety hazard and need a warning label

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

I try to drop the topic, and you just keep mentioning me! :O

I want to see the report; I don't trust Barr. He did what he was appointed by Trump to do. My theory is that the investigation was shut down by Barr, per Trump's instructions. Obstruction of justice.

But there may still be enough within that full report that can at least point out the obvious: Trump Jr accepted the Russians' collusion offer in that e-mail.

I don't need the report to grasp this, but the American people as a whole need to have it be made official before impeachment. IDK why.
          Last edited by todisday; 03-26-2019, 07:57 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
              I try to drop the topic, and you just keep mentioning me! :O

I want to see the report; I don't trust Barr. He did what he was appointed by Trump to do. My theory is that the investigation was shut down by Barr, per Trump's instructions. Obstruction of justice.

But there may still be enough within that full report that can at least point out the obvious: Trump Jr accepted the Russians' collusion offer in that e-mail.

I don't need the report to grasp this, but the American people as a whole need to have it be made official before impeachment. IDK why.
              he mentioned SafeSpace, and Tomjas

TBear seems like we have a confirmed alt here

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Exactly.

I reported it, and I'd ask everyone else reading this to do the same.

It takes good Mods, and good posters, to keep a forum free of garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Yeah, that's no secret. All of you know I'm Sunspace. I haven't hidden it. So, let's be real:

Your real problem with me is my POV, so if you want to ban me over that, go ahead. I haven't done anything wrong, other than own you guys in debates. Trump won't be president again, so deal with it. lol

I'm frankly tired of the games here. You guys want to turn this into an alt-right paradise, while maintaining the hypocrisy of acting like you're fair at all. There's a reason no mods are left-leaning or even unbiased.

So, whatcha waiting for? Do it.

I'll stick to Reddit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Exactly.

I reported it, and I'd ask everyone else reading this to do the same.

It takes good Mods, and good posters, to keep a forum free of garbage.
                    It says a lot that even when you win, you're acting like you lost.

https://truthout.org/articles/the-ba...entire-report/
                    Last edited by todisday; 03-26-2019, 10:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      Yeah, that's no secret. All of you know I'm Sunspace. I haven't hidden it. So, let's be real:

Your real problem with me is my POV, so if you want to ban me over that, go ahead. I haven't done anything wrong, other than own you guys in debates. Trump won't be president again, so deal with it. lol

I'm frankly tired of the games here. You guys want to turn this into an alt-right paradise, while maintaining the hypocrisy of acting like you're fair at all. There's a reason no mods are left-leaning or even unbiased.

So, whatcha waiting for? Do it.

I'll stick to Reddit.

Comment

Working...
                      X