No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That poor superfan just can't get any Gotcha! points today.
    he puts yawn but the quote I put was literally the very next paragraph after the opening one

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      imo they should cut ALOT of the foreign aide

:bukkake:

thats USA in the middle there getting ****ed over and over by other countries
      Yes, we should cut that too.

Pretty much all but Israel, if you ask me.

I cant recall Israel ever screwing us over at the UN by voting against us, but all these other countries we cut checks to do it all too often.

You cant support us, you dont get a dime.

Pretty simple, really.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I think if trump goes after foreign aide thats when theyll jfk him
      I'm half surprised it ain't been tried already.

When you have the highest levels of the FBI and intelligence services plotting against you, it's not very reassuring.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        he puts yawn but the quote I put was literally the very next paragraph after the opening one
        Gruber didn't call him "stupid" for nothing.

Its funny when they get so wrapped up in scoring Gotcha! points that they dont even bother to read their own source citations.

Comment

Yes, we should cut that too.

Pretty much all but Israel, if you ask me.

I cant recall Israel ever screwing us over at the UN by voting against us, but all these other countries we cut checks to do it all too often.

You cant support us, you dont get a dime.

Pretty simple, really.

I'm half surprised it ain't been tried already.

When you have the highest levels of the FBI and intelligence services plotting against you, it's not very reassuring.
          I agree

Comment

• Even though Barr backtracked his statement towards the end of the hearing it was to late. The lie was already out there and ran with

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Even though Barr backtracked his statement towards the end of the hearing it was to late. The lie was already out there and ran with

There is no lie my son.

We know they spied on the Trump campaign.

What the hell do you think the FISA warrants were for you blinded fool?

Comment

• Why don't people call what's happening to Avennetti a witch hunt? He's been targeted by the government ever since he's gone after the President.

He's probably guilty. Or he'll probably be forced to plea out. But this reminds me of the tea party/irs scandal. When the govt started looking into the finances of tea party groups (Who had broken that law btw) it was framed as the Obama administration going after groups who opposed him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Why don't people call what's happening to Avennetti a witch hunt? He's been targeted by the government ever since he's gone after the President.
                  Are you really cheerleading for a guy who didn't pay income taxes for 10 years, yet drove around in race cars and owned 2 jets???

Son, I know you're the head cheerleader and all for your team, but this is really a bad look even for you.

Comment

There is no lie my son.

We know they spied on the Trump campaign.

What the hell do you think the FISA warrants were for you blinded fool?
                    He is acting like he has a copy of the report. Barr knows what’s in it. He’s an Ivy Leavue graduate and attended George Washington U school of Law. Was an AG under Bush Sr., but it seems we have random boxing fans who are more informed and possess inside knowledge of the investigation and what’s in the report, LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      He is acting like he has a copy of the report. Barr knows what’s in it. He’s an Ivy Leavue graduate and attended George Washington U school of Law. Was an AG under Bush Sr., but it seems we have random boxing fans who are more informed and possess inside knowledge of the investigation and what’s in the report, LMAO.
                      to play devil's advocate...michael obama is also an ivy league graduate. but if you read her thesis and listened to her speak, she's clearly an illiterate moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X