Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I dont understand the left fascination with courting the muslims

Muslim beliefs are some of the most anti liberal thinking out there

Especially when it comes to liberal top identity politics women and ****s.

Comment

Predictable. Creepy uncle Joe has struck out.

I never hated Joe Biden

Maybe because he was one of the most likeable out of the trash Obama administration

But..... I remember 2008 elections

Philly campaign

The mofo couldn't eat a philly sandwich

He didnt know how

He spilled it all over his shirt

How the **** do you trust an American that cant eat a philly cheesesteak?

Obama was like that too. Had problems eating a philly but Biden was even worst iirc

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

for the dumb liberal SJW, muslims are brown people therefore they are automatically oppressed by white people. for the democrat party, just another minority voting bloc to pimp out.

Comment

• Trump directs State Department to cut off aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/state-d...-and-honduras/

Comment

• Meh

It's not other countries job to enforce our laws and protect our borders

If idiot Democrats wont protect out borders, cant expect other countries to protect our borders for us

Bad move imo if this is real news

It makes us look bad

The ugly American

Plus that little aid we give (believe me what we give isnt much) buys us a lot of good will and influence on other matters, important matters

Comment

Meh

It's not other countries job to enforce our laws and protect our borders

If idiot Democrats wont protect out borders, cant expect other countries to protect our borders for us

Bad move imo if this is real news

It makes us look bad

The ugly American

Plus that little aid we give (believe me what we give isnt much) buys us a lot of good will and influence on other matters, important matters
              The problem here is that Mexico isnt enforcing her immigration laws, and it's the US feeling the effects.

As it sits now, Mexico should be applying its laws and not allowing illegals from other countries to enter and pass through her just because they know those people are headed to the US.

Comment

It’s all about political correctness. Anyway it’s not like they’ll meet any in person. They just want the votes.

They will tell people to drive tuna can sized electric cars while themselves rolling around in bullet proof SUVs...
                The typical do as I say, but not as I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  The problem here is that Mexico isnt enforcing her immigration laws, and it's the US feeling the effects.

As it sits now, Mexico should be applying its laws and not allowing illegals from other countries to enter and pass through her just because they know those people are headed to the US.
                  Mexico has so many problems

Keeping illegals out of America is low on their priority

Understandable tbh

End of the day, I cant blame my neighbor if someone broke into my house if I don't lock my doors

Were conservatives

Were about taking responsibility

Blaming others is the liberal game

We must take responsibility for our own borders and immigration

Sadly half of the country doesnt care and dont want to do anything just for the purpose of courting illegal alien votes

Comment

• Like a bunch of damn cockroaches swarming in...

'We’ve never seen anything like this': As Trump threatens to close border, migrants overwhelm Texas cities

EL PASO – Under a bridge connecting the U.S. with Mexico, dozens of migrant families cram into a makeshift camp set up by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The families are there because permanent processing facilities have run out of room.

Seven hundred miles east, busload after busload of weary, bedraggled migrants crowd into the Catholic Charities Humanitarian Respite Center in McAllen, Texas. Organizers there are used to handling 200 to 300 migrants a day. Lately, the migrants have been arriving at a clip of around 800 a day, overflowing the respite center and straining city resources.

“It’s staggering,” McAllen City Manager Roy Rodriguez said. “Really, we’ve never seen anything like this before.”

Along the Texas border with Mexico – from El Paso to Eagle Pass to the Rio Grande Valley – masses of migrants have been crossing the border in unprecedented numbers, overwhelming federal holding facilities and sending local leaders and volunteers scrambling to deal with the relentless waves of people.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Kevin McAleenan said Wednesday during a visit to El Paso that the border had hit its "breaking point" and urged Congress to come up with legislative solutions to the problem.

Border Patrol officials were on pace in March for more than 100,000 apprehensions and encounters with migrants – the highest monthly tally in over a decade, he said. Around 90 percent of those – or 90,000 – crossed the border between legal ports of entry.

The vast majority of those crossing between ports of entry turn themselves into Border Patrol agents, seeking asylum.

“The surge numbers are just overwhelming the entire system," McAleenan said.

President Donald Trump recently declared a national emergency at the border to secure funding for a proposed wall, despite Congressional opposition. On Friday, the president in a tweet threatened to close the U.S.-Mexico border if Mexico didn't stop undocumented migrants from coming.

But not even Trump's proposed wall could stop the wave of migrants overflowing shelters in the Rio Grande Valley, where the vast majority are turning themselves in to apply for asylum, McAllen Mayor Jim Darling said.

A wall would go up on levees about a mile from the winding Rio Grande, which is the U.S.-Mexico border. Migrants will just have to cross the river to be in U.S. territory and seek asylum, he said.

"That's not a solution for asylum-seekers," Darling said.

Once in the U.S., the migrants – mostly families from Central America – are crowding into facilities designed to hold single adult men, said Theresa Brown, director of immigration and cross-border policy at the Washington-based Bipartisan Policy Center and a former CBP policy adviser for Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/3309462002/

Comment

Like a bunch of damn cockroaches swarming in...
                      It must really be bad, because I was down there 10 years ago and it wasn't good back then.

I was down in McAllen, and twice I went into businesses where no one spoke English. One of the times I had to order food at a restaurant by pointing at pictures.

I was like, 'WTF isn't this America??'

God only knows how bad it is now.

Comment

Working...
                      X