No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    This white savior complex is so strong that people want black people to praise Trump for not ****ing up black unemployment. Black unemployment has been trending down since 2011. But because Trump didn't break the trend we're expected to praise him.

Now that is some serious superfan cheerleading right there.

Comment

You really have no idea how to gather information. I'm giving you actual legal cases, where Trump testified under oath. You do know there is an actual recording of Trump pretending to be John Barron calling Forbes to inflate his wealth, right?

The guy sued someone for saying he wasn't a billionaire and when he went to deposition he himself couldn't prove he was a billionaire. What more information do you need besides that in itself?????

And if you're tired of me then don't respond to me and you can put me on ignore. That's what I do when I'm tired of dealing with people. The ignore button is there for a reason. You'll never see my posts again. I haven't seen a 1sad65 post in months because I have him on ignore. So all those times you see him quoting me that's him begging for my attention. You ever notice that conversation is only one way? Are you pathetic like him and crave my attention? Or do you have the balls to press the ignore button and never see another post from me again?
      So, basically what you're saying is that you're incapable of speaking to me without insulting me, so I should put you on ignore? Please, call me when you get to Baltimore like you fùcking said you would. We'll clear this up real ****ing easy.

Now, to your insults in this particular post. Every insult you're throwing at me, you're throwing at both Google and Forbes, as well as every other information outlet that declares his net worth to be a billion or more. Don't sit here and insult me and degrade me for believing all these supposedly reputable outlets. Save the insults for the ones spreading the info, you know, your beloved media

Comment

Yes. I focus on Trump in a thread titled

Official Donald Trump presidency thread

**** me for sticking to the subject right?
        Yeah, because the political opposition has nothing to do with Trump.

Comment

Yes. I focus on Trump in a thread titled

Official Donald Trump presidency thread

**** me for sticking to the subject right?
          You’re missing the point. The fact you keep contributing to a thread that you made 2 years ago about one human being is very concerning. Find a hobby, get a woman...do something with yourself other than obsessing over Donald J. Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            You’re missing the point. The fact you keep contributing to a thread that you made 2 years ago about one human being is very concerning. Find a hobby, get a woman...do something with yourself other than obsessing over Donald J. Trump.
            You've been contributing to this thread longer than I have. I didn't start to contribute until after Trump's presidency. I was apathetic to the election and the couple of political threads I did write were anti-Hillary. You were commenting in my anti-Hillary threads. That's why I laugh when you Trumpanzees call me a Democrat. You all are so simple minded and brainwashed you think anyone who doesn't worship Dear Leader Trump is a Democrat. You just can't fathom the idea that some of us have principes that we don't bend or break for anyone.

I didn't vote for either of them and if I could go back to 2016 I still wouldn't vote for either of them.
            Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-01-2019, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              So, basically what you're saying is that you're incapable of speaking to me without insulting me, so I should put you on ignore? Please, call me when you get to Baltimore like you fùcking said you would. We'll clear this up real ****ing easy.

Now, to your insults in this particular post. Every insult you're throwing at me, you're throwing at both Google and Forbes, as well as every other information outlet that declares his net worth to be a billion or more. Don't sit here and insult me and degrade me for believing all these supposedly reputable outlets. Save the insults for the ones spreading the info, you know, your beloved media
              Yes you are stupid. And I realized your stupidity when you didn't understand my post about 2+2 where I was calling Trump and Cohen liars.

Yes. Put me on ignore. You'll be begging for my attention like your buddy 1sad65

Edit: Don't worry about it. You're to much of a ***** to push the button. I pushed it for you. Goodbye
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-01-2019, 08:18 PM.

Comment

• Comment

You've been contributing to this thread longer than I have. I didn't start to contribute until after Trump's presidency. I was apathetic to the election and the couple of political threads I did write were anti-Hillary. You were commenting in my anti-Hillary threads. That's why I laugh when you Trumpanzees call me a Democrat. You all are so simple minded and brainwashed you think anyone who doesn't worship Dear Leader Trump is a Democrat. You just can't fathom the idea that some of us have principes that we don't bend or break for anyone.

I didn't vote for either of them and if I could go back to 2016 I still wouldn't vote for either of them.
                  You’ve got problems dude. I know it’s easy for people like yourself to place people in boxes or label them. Keep doing you. I’m just pointing out the fact you need help. Your level of derangement is disconcerting on these boards.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    You’ve got problems dude. I know it’s easy for people like yourself to place people in boxes or label them. Keep doing you. I’m just pointing out the fact you need help. Your level of derangement is disconcerting on these boards.
                    You've been posting in this thread longer than me but I need help?

You label me a Democrat, despite the fact I didn't vote for Hillary and you've been in my anti-Hillary threads. But I need help?

You won't even acknowledge those two verifiable facts.

Comment

You've been posting in this thread longer than me but I need help?

You label me a Democrat, despite the fact I didn't vote for Hillary and you've been in my anti-Hillary threads. But I need help?

You won't even acknowledge those two verifiable facts.
                      Look at your post count then look at mine. Log off.

Comment

Working...
                      X