Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    The Russians are so much smarter than the Ds
    That's not too hard to do.

Remember, these are the brain trusts who follow and hero worship people who openly referred to them as "stupid".

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
      Man, I don't see any way it could be a hoax, after all the info that has come out, but for the sake of the country I hope you're somehow, magically, correct. Otherwise, this is some deep poo poo the US is in right now.
      For you to think this is more serious than the Clinton stuff is disturbing. Think about every person that hates Trump in this investigation.

You say its more important? Is it? How do you know? I mean Clinton destroyed evidence and who knows what was on those drives and servers. But yeah, some how what Trump didnt do is more important?

Do yourself a favor and read this.
      https://www.theepochtimes.com/spygat...n_2684629.html

BTW PROPS to you for replying here unlike others that are missing.
      Last edited by man down; 03-24-2019, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        For you to think this is more serious than the Clinton stuff is disturbing. Think about every person that hates Trump in this investigation.

You say its more important? Is it? How do you know? I mean Clinton destroyed evidence and who knows what was on those drives and servers. But yeah, some how what Trump didnt do is more important?

do you think they should do a political election of sorts? i think if they were to do a congressional state of the union enactment, with mitt romney as chairman, and invite the democratic nominee with prejudice towards collusion, there could be some real inaugurations this term. but i'm impeached to believe that we won't. either way, the mayor of Russia is supposed to be bias and i think he commits perjury when he is testifying at the final four of the electoral tournament.

Comment

The Clinton email thing was a relatively new rule that she didn't follow, instead using her private account. Could she have had something there? Maybe. So could Ivanka, but they let her get away with it lol.

That's very different from all the stuff that's actually been released from the Russia investigation. I mean, they colluded. It's actually in an e-mail. They have the e-mail. lol. Manafort was ordered to give the polling data by a senior Trump official. These aren't "maybes" like in the Clinton case.

Two diff scenarios. One is about the GOP's imagination as to a political rival's email server. Another is pretty much blatant collusion.

Hillary maybe having, or maybe not having, classified dirt on an email server is nothing to the president of the US being a Russian agent.

Comment

The Clinton email thing was a relatively new rule that she didn't follow, instead using her private account. Could she have had something there? Maybe. So could Ivanka, but they let her get away with it lol.

That's very different from all the stuff that's actually been released from the Russia investigation. I mean, they colluded. It's actually in an e-mail. They have the e-mail. lol. Manafort was ordered to give the polling data by a senior Trump official. These aren't "maybes" like in the Clinton case.

Two diff scenarios. One is about the GOP's imagination as to a political rival's email server. Another is pretty much blatant collusion.

Hillary maybe having, or maybe not having, classified dirt on an email server is nothing to the president of the US being a Russian agent.
            Yes because when one destroys evidence Im sure they have nothing to hide. Why would they smash **** up with a hammer? Why would they wipe the server clean with bleach bit? Why would Bill Clinton meet with Lynch on the tarmac?

Then we have items marked classified. You keep ignoring these things when I bring them up.

Cohen seems to be a Dem fav right now right? Hes "telling all" but when asked if Trump worked with the Russians to win he said no he didnt.

But Im sure Dems will pick and choose what they want to believe.

Comment

Yes because when one destroys evidence Im sure they have nothing to hide. Why would they smash **** up with a hammer? When would they wipe the server clean with bleach bit? Why would Bill Clinton meet with Lynch on the tarmac?

Then we have items marked classified. You keep ignoring these things when I bring them up.

Cohen seems to be a Dem fav right now right? Hes "telling all" but when asked if Trump worked with the Russians to win he said no he didnt.

But Im sure Dems will pick and choose what they want to believe.
              I actually do think that, like all politicians, Hillary probably did have dirt she wanted to keep hidden, like disses or plots against rivals and whatnot. She did get away with wiping it. But, again, there's nothing actually as evidence of wrongdoing on the level of Russia collusion. Nowhere even close.

Cohen said he suspects Trump could have, but he wasn't personally aware of it.

Comment

I actually do think that, like all politicians, Hillary probably did have dirt she wanted to keep hidden, like disses or plots against rivals and whatnot. She did get away with wiping it. But, again, there's nothing actually as evidence of wrongdoing on the level of Russia collusion. Nowhere even close.

Cohen said he suspects Trump could have, but he wasn't personally aware of it.
                We'll have to agree to disagree. Have a good night.

Comment

• The ride will never end. Now team D is thinking of investigating Mueller!

Comment

We'll have to agree to disagree. Have a good night.
                    Okies, you too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                      The ride will never end. Now team D is thinking of investigating Mueller!

To be fair, he is right on the evidence being clear. That's why it's so mind-blowing. IDK if he should've phrased it that way, though. I think they should explore Mueller's report and his final decisions, but focus on Barr. Barr's the key to how all this turned out, IMO. Maybe Whitaker and then Barr.

If I had to guess, what happened here is that justice was obstructed successfully. They had some sort of leverage over Mueller, whether it's the plain power of being his boss, or something more personal.

Comment

Working...
                      X