• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    Soft ass, effeminate soy boy

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Its gonna be interesting to see what all those late night superfans have to say.

Bill Maher has responded. He said, paraphrasing, 'Trump is still guilty because I say he is.'
      Did you see the interview he did with that author at the beginning of the show though? They talked about how a lot of liberals, especially ones at colleges, not only want apologies when they hear something they don't like, but then want the person to just sit there and take it while being insulted or something to that effect. They were both even saying people in the public eye shouldn't apologize so often and these people complaining will go away. Goes back to that other thread in the lounge section here about how there has to be push back and not giving in to this small percentage of whiny complainers all the time.

I think they were talking about something Chelsea Clinton said on Twitter that some people didn't like.
      Last edited by Anthony342; 03-24-2019, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Eat up guys!!!
        LMFAO... Every mouth full hurts.

Comment

• 40 minutes left, guys. It's been a pleasure. I've tried to do my part to spread relevant information. It is my hope that we can now unite and impeach this traitor. It's been a long 2 years of discussions. Let's see what's what.

Last edited by todisday; 03-24-2019, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Welp, I'm in utter disbelief. 100% know he's guilty, but I'm a man of my word and will drop it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Why is this dude tagging me when he threatened to ban me for tagging him.

Then he had TBearmessage me to inform me that tagging is used to report members to the staff

This dude been harassing me for weeks & i been ignoring him because he's looking for any reason to ban me. Can't put him on my ignore list because he's a mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  This is shameful. Mueller literally had e-mails where they accept Russian help, and somehow he didn't try to charge? How in the world is that even possible? Baffling. Manafort literally gave polling data at the direction of a senior Trump campaign official.

I started becoming a bit worried once I heard how Mueller handled the NFL case, but I was hoping that was a coincidence. Not saying he is corrupt, either. I don't have any proof of that whatsoever.

But, I'ma be honest, I feel now like the conquest is complete. Like this was part of it. How could we expect a government that's been taken over to stop themselves? -_-

Damn. This puts me up against the wall. Do I shut up and keep my word? Or do I call out what's right?

I have to man up and shut up. Personally, I'm certain Trump is a Russian agent. It's clear as day. But, what are we going to do? If this huge investigation couldn't do it, then Congress doesn't stand a chance.

Comment

• Now let's get to the real problems in this country, like, how is McDonald is allowed to give 3 sauce on a 20 piece, everybody knows 4 sauce is optimal.

Impeach!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      This is shameful. Mueller literally had e-mails where they accept Russian help, and somehow he didn't try to charge? How in the world is that even possible? Baffling. Manafort literally gave polling data at the direction of a senior Trump campaign official.

I started becoming a bit worried once I heard how Mueller handled the NFL case, but I was hoping that was a coincidence. Not saying he is corrupt, either. I don't have any proof of that whatsoever.

But, I'ma be honest, I feel now like the conquest is complete. Like this was part of it. How could we expect a government that's been taken over to stop themselves? -_-

Damn. This puts me up against the wall. Do I shut up and keep my word? Or do I call out what's right?

I have to man up and shut up. Personally, I'm certain Trump is a Russian agent. It's clear as day. But, what are we going to do? If this huge investigation couldn't do it, then Congress doesn't stand a chance.
                      This how politics work. We're seeing the same thing we saw with the Hillary investigation. You see it with your own eyes but people in power protect others in power.

Barr, a man who has previously criticised the Mueller investigation on TV becomes AG in Feb & the investigation is wrapped up in March while Mueller is still subpoening witnesses & bargaining plea deals (Corsi). That's why the report is incomplete. He laid our what he had so far & Trump's AG decided not to charge him. Just like Hillary with Obama's DOJ.

The game is the game.

Comment

Working...
                      X