• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      You said" You're arguing about something I never said"
      LOL
      Go and retrace the flow of our conversation. You are an IMBECILE!
      I don't need to. You moron.

You said he lost money to avoid taxes.

I said he didn't do it to avoid taxes.

You got all confused and somehow came to the conclusion that i said he didn't lose the money and that he committed fraud.

Go away ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        You didn't see ****. I posted more white on welfare. Xoo said that's because there is more white. But percentage of black on welfare is higher.

I didn't argue with him nor did I say he was wrong.

You're blind that's why you're voting for Trump and can't see through his BS.

Idiot
        Trump supporters aren't blind. Nothing he does will ever make them angrier than seeing The Obama Family occupy the White House.

Maybe last night was the end of this though. When Hilary pointed out he built Trump Towers with illegal immigrant labor and Chinese steel. Trump didn't even deny it.

I am interested to see the reaction to this by his blue collar, pro immigration male voting base.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-20-2016, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

The sex offender even think a loss is a WIN!! what a hoser!

Comment

I don't need to. You moron.

You said he lost money to avoid taxes.

I said he didn't do it to avoid taxes.

You got all confused and somehow came to the conclusion that i said he didn't lose the money and that he committed fraud.

Go away ******.
            You lack ELEMENTARY COMPREHENSION son. A kindergarten child would understand my point.

Put your ****** helmet on!.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
              You lack ELEMENTARY COMPREHENSION son. A kindergarten child would understand my point.

Put your ****** helmet on!.
              You're ****** here and it's clear for anyone to see if they read our posts. I don't care what your point is, it's based on something i didn't say.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                You're point being?

That's pure conjecture.

And anyone paying attention recently knows these so-called experts aren't right very often.

They predicted Obama's Stimulus would keep unemployment under 8%. They were wrong.

They predicted premiums would fall under Obamacare. They were wrong.

They predicted that the cost of Obamacare would come in under $1 trillion. It's costing us almost double that. They were wrong.

And that's just the last few years.

Look, these 'experts' are typically guys like Paul Krugman. These are folks who never worked a day in the private sector, yet are somehow taken as expert on our private sector economy. You trust those types with no experience?

Be honest, would you take your broken down car to a mechanic whose ran a successful shop for decades, or a guy whose never popped the hood of a car but has advanced education in stuff like Physics, Chemistry, etc?

Well the Hillary/Obama plan hasn't worked. Why not try a different route? What Trump proposes was done in the 1980s. It was great. We saw GDP rising at quarterly rates of up to 9.3%!!! Incomes rose, while now they fall.

Obama is stuck at 1-2% GDP growth and incomes (aside from the 1%) are dropping.

Krugman is a nobel laureate boyo. Your fallacy regarding him "not working in the private sector" is just that, a fallacy, it's the equivalent of saying a guy needs to be an ex fighter/footballer/NBA star to be a successful manager, when some of the greatest sports managers never played a single pro game in their life.

Where the **** are these stats for 9.3% gdp growth? Growth rates were higher in the 60's and 70's, when they had higher investment and taxes on the wealthiest, that period is known as the "golden age of capitalism" Reagan's era was "trickle up" wealth redistribution to the very wealthy, and since he was elected growth has declined. There was a brief spike in GDP after his first term but it declined during his second term, besides it was never as large as the growth seen during the 60's and 70's.

And you talk about the 1% being the only ones seeing their wages increase, wtf do you think will happen if their taxes are slashed even further return to feudalism that's what.
                Last edited by Hype job; 10-20-2016, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Comment

You're ****** here and it's clear for anyone to see if they read our posts. I don't care what your point is, it's based on something i didn't say.
                    You responded to my post ******!. Anyway your boy Trump is gonna lose the election because of your idiotic reasoning.

He's gonna blame you for it!.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Thats not what the polls are showing. you completely made up that conclusion.
                      Yeah right...I provided a link. If anyone made it up I guess it was RealClearPolitics. There's a little internet trick with those links...you just have to click on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X