No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    You sound gay...Mind you it makes me no difference what a **** sexual does with his or her culo.

What I can tell you is you're a hypocrite to the highest degree.

Attempt to insult others and then runs and hides behind your so called upbring'n.

You're obviously a snot nosed punk who's delusional about who he is.

Its ok pato go find yourself and again I hope you enjoy the next 8 yrs.
    Is that all you got, f*ggot? You've been getting slapped around in here and now you want to run away? Is that the prime-time you mentioned? You don't have the mental capacity, nincompoop.

You are an incoherent, driveling, second-hand pseudo-intellectual.

Re-read the post and realize what an idiot you are. It was your up-bringing, not mine, that I highlighted because or your bigoted ways.

You call my mother a puta and cry about insults when I mention up-bringing--and call me a hypocryte? Nice job putting your foot up in your own ass.

Take your weak ass to sleep:

Comment

• No possible way Clinton would do 2 terms. Too old, too poor health. No matter who wins in November, Michelle Obama will be the democrat nominee in 2020, you heard it here first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fistic View Post
        Is that all you got, f*ggot? You've been getting slapped around in here and now you want to run away? Is that the prime-time you mentioned? You don't have the mental capacity, nincompoop.

You are an incoherent, driveling, second-hand pseudo-intellectual.

Re-read the post and realize what an idiot you are. It was your up-bringing, not mine, that I highlighted because or your bigoted ways.

You call my mother a puta and cry about insults when I mention up-bringing--and call me a hypocryte? Nice job putting your foot up in your own ass.

Take your weak ass to sleep:

She is what she is and you are what you are !

Slapped around ?

Delusional much ???

Only one do'n any cry'n here is you cream puff.

Stay on course mija cause you're all over the place.

You gonna be ghetto gay lord or ms. prissy blanquito gaylord ??

Make up your mind schizo.

Do yourself a favor and refrain from using the word nincompoop.

It makes you sound even more gay.

As if as though that's possible...LOL !
        Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-16-2016, 08:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          Why are Trump supporters so dumb? This guy is a shady businessman suddenly he's now a champion of working people. Quoting Obama's funny speech about Trump, "Come on man!"

I would have believed if this was Bill Gates or Warren Buffet.
          I don't know. Why do blacks with an average IQ of 85 like you support Hillary?

Comment

• Last edited by Xoo; 10-16-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Mrs Clinton has been in politics for almost 30 years now. 3 decades of public service. I have yet to hear of any of her positives over these 30 years. Little of her accomplishments or positive influence. You would think that after being in public service for so long that she would have a better record to stand on, something better and more persuasive to say than, "She's the lesser of two evils", or "Trump groped this girl 30 years ago, and made this remark over a decade ago". She can't give us a reason to vote for her, only trying to offer a reason not to vote for Trump.

30 years, and her resume is worse than Golovkin's...lol

Comment

• http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3481115/posts

Comment

• Comment

• President Hillary Clinton...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X