No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    This whole thing is an embarrassment. Where is all that energy that they had before. CNN looked like they were reporting from a funeral with all the long faces.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      I can't cuz im a mod...... but ive been smelling an alt coming from him for some time now.......
      I did long ago. He's been on my Ignore List for awhile now.

Same beeline to me, same smug and snark, same attrition tactics, some twisting of words (of both his opponents and now his own sources), same claims of intellectual superiority, same winning nonsense, same mimicking of certain words I use, same talking points and conspiracy theories, same outright denial of facts, and on and on, that the loser who keeps making alts over and over again does.

I think you know where I stand on that account.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Out of anyone, Joy has taken this news worse than anyone, she's embarrassing herself.

The only logical explanation is that Mueller and his whole team are also in on the Russian collusion!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
          Yup. No question. Problem is the left is all but guaranteeing his re-election as people have grown tired as hell of this. If the report does not implicate him in felonious collusion with Russia its over....and if smart the dems will stop the nonsense, but they wont because they are not smart whatsoever.

Get Ready

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            This whole thing is an embarrassment. Where is all that energy that they had before. CNN looked like they were reporting from a funeral with all the long faces.
            This shows how they dont think ahead.

Let's say Trump in the future does commit serious felonies in office.

The very people who would be telling us of those crimes are going to be the same exact people who just embarrassed themselves accusing Trump of serious crimes previously that he was completely innocent of.

Its like The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              The only logical explanation is that Mueller and his whole team are also in on the Russian collusion!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                I have yet to see a single one that has a shot at beating Trump or shows some backbone. If Biden runs, be might have a shot.
                I really doubt Biden is going to run. There is so much dirt and questionable Clinton-esque dealings by his son Hunter that went down during Biden's Vice Presidency that make him look implicit. He'd be smart to step away from the spotlight as he nears 80.

Peter Schweizer's no.1 New York Times bestseller: Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends is about to be released in paperback and I'm pretty sure that's why Biden is holding off on any announcements just now. He's be wise to stand down.
                Have a look at these...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/inside...d-bidens-kids/

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...rough-his-son/

I bet most of Joe's fund-raising contributions are coming straight out of the John Kerry/Hunter Biden private equity firm. The Democrats simply do not have an electable candidate period.

Comment

• How did my thread get merged in with this thread jaded?
                  My thread has been a standalone thread for almost 2 years. And i had a discussion with a mod, before you became a mod, about that thread qualifying as separate from the Trump presidency thread. So why was it merged after TWO years and after the moment we've all been waiting for finally happened?

That thread is nothing like the john McCain thread so i don't even know why you would compare the two. That's two years of my work gone.

Comment

• Did they move the McCain thread into the Presidential thread? I see the confusion now. Carry on then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      How did my thread get merged in with this thread jaded?
                      My thread has been a standalone thread for almost 2 years. And i had a discussion with a mod, before you became a mod, about that thread qualifying as separate from the Trump presidency thread. So why was it merged after TWO years and after the moment we've all been waiting for finally happened?

That thread is nothing like the john McCain thread so i don't even know why you would compare the two. That's two years of my work gone.
                      There is a sticky explaining it. Basically...all threads pertaining to the Presidency have been and will continue to be merged into one. This also allows everyone to participate in the discussions while permitting you to continue to ignore whomever you choose.

Comment

Working...
                      X