No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
    I know you guys are nervous; everybody's nervous right now, but don't jump to conclusions. No one knows what's in the report. We have to wait and see if Barr releases it.
    Nervous for what? Not even a little bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Nervous for what? Not even a little bit.
      I just hope it's released. That's what has me nervous. I don't know if Barr was compromised by Trump, or whether he's straight. I hope he's straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
        I just hope it's released. That's what has me nervous. I don't know if Barr was compromised by Trump, or whether he's straight. I hope he's straight.
        You think the Dems will let it slide at this point? They lied to everyone and trust me they will go forward.

Best part is the more they pursue this the more the voters see what's really going on. The public has been lied to time and time again by Dems and the media. I mean the media has been caught how many times? Yet Dems just ignore it and stay on message.

They'll be backlash against the Dems for this make no mistake about it. It may not be a ton of people. But it will be enough.

Comment

You think the Dems will let it slide at this point? They lied to everyone and trust me they will go forward.

Best part is the more they pursue this the more the voters see what's really going on. The public has been lied to time and time again by Dems and the media. I mean the media has been caught how many times? Yet Dems just ignore it and stay on message.

They'll be backlash against the Dems for this make no mistake about it. It may not be a ton of people. But it will be enough.
          I'm a bit worried over the Q fanatics, but the country has to see the report sooner or later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
            No criminal indictments? But Donald J. Trump was going to be marched out of the white house in handcuffs?

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn, Motorcity Cobra, siablo14

Explain yourselves liberal loons!

Eat up guys!!!

Comment

• **MOD NOTE**

There has been a request in the Comments & Suggestions section to clean up multiple political threads.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=809427

"The Official Mueller Russiagate/Obstruction of Justice Thread" and the "Special Counsel probe will end after mid-terms, no Russian collusion will be found" threads have been merged with the Presidency thread. This also gives access to comment on topics to posters who were put on ignore in one of those threads.

Carry on.

Comment

History says they'll pay at the polls.

Going after Bill Clinton killed the Rs in the elections at that time.

Most Americans are not superfans (unlike the base troll you are arguing with who you should ignore ), and this will resonate with them. Remember, this has been going on two years now, and both sides have drawn distinctive battle lines and dug in.

Now we know one side was fully correct, the other side was full of nonsense.

Only the superfans will keep this nonsense going. Anyone with no team loyalty has to see it for the politically-driven nothing burger it was.

Comment

• I wonder what CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, and the other superfan outlets are going to talk about 24/7 now.

We know it wont be the economy.

Comment

• Now that we know there is no collusion, it begs the question of how all those secret FISA warrants were granted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      History says they'll pay at the polls.

Going after Bill Clinton killed the Rs in the elections at that time.

Most Americans are not superfans (unlike the base troll you are arguing with who you should ignore ), and this will resonate with them. Remember, this has been going on two years now, and both sides have drawn distinctive battle lines and dug in.

Now we know one side was fully correct, the other side was full of nonsense.

Only the superfans will keep this nonsense going. Anyone with no team loyalty has to see it for the politically-driven nothing burger it was.
                      See, this is what I mean by nerves. No one knows what's in the report, yet you and others are celebrating, knowing full well there's a justice department precedent against indicting a sitting president which is a constitutional question. In other words, you have nothing to celebrate, other than, I hope, the report being released itself, which is what I'm happy about. But it needs to be made public.

Comment

Working...
                      X