OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    And tomjas, sunspace and all of his alts too
    Motor C is dining with Bringer at the moment...

Comment

• It's been a long wait; it's time to read the report. I'm a bit worried for the country because those Q guys will go nuts, but I hope the country can pull together and finally indict the traitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
        It's been a long wait; it's time to read the report. I'm a bit worried for the country because those Q guys will go nuts, but I hope the country can pull together and finally indict the traitor.
        Indict on what??????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Indict on what??????????????
          My bad, I meant impeach; I do suspect Trump will be indicted after impeachment (apparently can't indict a sitting president) by the SDNY for all the other illegal stuff he's done in his businesses/taxes, but I'm pretty confident the report leads to impeachment. Short-term, though, it's going to be a rough couple weeks. Those Q guys will act out.
          Last edited by todisday; 03-22-2019, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• So what's happening

Comment

• Where are all these guys that said that Mueller was the true American hero and was going to get Trump arrested?

Comment

• So, is it over? Are they arresting or impeaching Trump?

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                  My bad, I meant impeach; I do suspect Trump will be indicted after impeachment (can't indict a sitting president) by the SDNY for all the other illegal stuff he's done in his businesses/taxes, but I'm pretty confident the report leads to impeachment. Short-term, though, it's going to be a rough couple weeks. Those Q guys will act out.
                  Nancy said nope already. Man you guys are still reaching? You were LIED to, just face it! The Dems played you because Clinton lost.

Dont count on NY either. I think double jeopardy may apply here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    So what's happening
                    The country's waiting to see if Barr will release the report. The SC investigation has closed, with Mueller handing out other investigations to several departments, including the SDNY. There could be more indictments in the future, but not directly by the SC. As things stand now, it seems like the SC stuck to the "can't indict a sitting president" rule. No one knows what's in the report, or whether it'll be released.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Nancy said nope already. Man you guys are still reaching? You were LIED to, just face it! The Dems played you because Clinton lost.

Dont count on NY either. I think double jeopardy may apply here.
                      I know you guys are nervous; everybody's nervous right now, but don't jump to conclusions. No one knows what's in the report. We have to wait and see if Barr releases it.

Comment

Working...
                      X