OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Criminal enterprise???

Who all from this "criminal enterprise" were charged and convicted of any crimes?

I'll wager you can't cite a one.....
    the fact that they care about some grades he had when he was in school YEARS ago imo is very sad

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      the fact that they care about some grades he had when he was in school YEARS ago imo is very sad
      TDS is real.

Sadly, I believe my son has the worst case of it on record.

Comment

• This is a good question. Especially when we know he convinced his cult the election was rigged before he won. Then after the election he convinced his cult he actually won the popular vote by claiming, without a shred of evidence, that millions of illegals voted. Then he spent taxpayer money forming a commission to prove his lie & that commission came up empty and was disbanded. You have to understand you're dealing with a cult. Ask them if Trump was lying when he said he actually won the popular vote and see what they say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          More whining, crying, and cheerleading....
          The fact is Trump won.

And people like you can whine and cry about it, hurl insults, and post daily about how he's getting impeached and imprisoned, but at the end of the day he's still your President, and with 2 to 6 years in office to come.

Comment

• Why do you hate on Trump so much when he's given the black community their lowest unemployment rate on record?

I'm being serious here. He's helped your people in terms of jobs more than any other President, yet you still have the man on blast.

Other than team loyalty, I can't fathom why you're so worked up over a guy helping your community, your people, like he has.

Please tell us, why all the hate?

Comment

• Those deficit hawk conservatives gotta be mad that Trump and the Republican Congress was even worse on the deficit than Obama. I thought Paul Ryan & McConnell were deficit hawks? All I heard from them 8 years of Obama was getting the deficit under control. They get a Republican president and they proceed to spend more than they did when Obama was president. No wonder Paul Ryan ran his ass up outta there.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Those deficit hawk conservatives gotta be mad that Trump and the Republican Congress was even worse on the deficit than Obama. I thought Paul Ryan & McConnell were deficit hawks? All I heard from them 8 years of Obama was getting the deficit under control. They get a Republican president and they proceed to spend more than they did when Obama was president. No wonder Paul Ryan ran his ass up outta there.

The fiscal conservatives are gonna be pissed

Comment

• My son, you still haven't answered why the hate on the President whose given the black community its lowest unemployment rate on record.

I say it's your superfan team loyalty. Unless I'm corrected by you, that'll have to stand I guess.

Comment

• As to deficits, Obama first doubled the deficit (via the Stimulus package that failed), then he did proceed to cut the deficit he himself doubled.

And I never heard MCC once criticize Obama for doubling the deficit.

Go! Team! Go!

Comment

The fiscal conservatives are gonna be pissed

Fake news. As usual with you.

Obama added $9.3 trillion to the debt.
                      https://freebeacon.com/politics/obam...s-office-debt/

That joke of a chart you presented only shows about $0.5 trillion added by Obama.

I don't know what superfan source you dug that one up from, but I'd recommend you don't use them again.

Comment

Working...
                      X