No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Proof here that liberalism is a disease.
    Damn, on dis day who's Mueller taking down? Is it Donald Jr, Kushner, or the owner of McDonald's now? Golfin', golfin', own omelette wafflehouse? Distraction, dysfunction, treasonous looks around >.>

<.<'

Gucci on the blackface, Guccifer's taking names. Hell, it's getting hot, bots got they own MySpace. Garden of Email, Pepe frogs in sequence, Stone's overturned, The Great Awakening.

Last edited by todisday; 02-17-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      I watched him announce he signed the bill, will claim national emergency, even though he didn't need to-contradicts himself, patting himself on the back...and, for the 1st time, i really tried to believe anything he said during this speech.

And i just couldn't. He has lied so many times, i just can't bring myself to believe anything he says. This guy is so far off the rails, it really does astound me. Even Ann Coulter said the president is an idiot.

You know when one of his "bosses" calls him a loser, he's not doing very well. I predict he will not see a 2nd term, one way or another.
      Go! Team! Go!

You're really embarrassing yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Proof here that liberalism is a disease.
        Yeah, that clown is a poster child for that.

He's the epitome of a "basement dweller" that his star player Hillary spoke of.

Comment

• More crybaby conservatism. waah waah SNL made jokes about me. waah waah somebody should take it off the air waah waah

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            More crybaby conservatism. waah waah SNL made jokes about me. waah waah somebody should take it off the air waah waah

This is the skit that got him ready to suspend the first amendment. I've never seen a President as thin skinned and who whines as much as Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              This is the skit that got him ready to suspend the first amendment.
              What are you talking about??

In what way(s) did Trump get ready to suspend the 1st Amendment??

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  While Trump is corrupt, dishonest and inept, AOC would be an absolute disaster. At least Trump has real world business experience. AOC has nothing except student debt.

She's clueless. Trump or or religious zealot Pence are better options than AOC.

Why do you rate her as 'semi-okay'?
                  She’s much more intelligent then either of those two.

Her ideas may be extreme but at least she would listen to the experts that tell what is and won’t fly. Trump doesn’t give a f about what anyone tells him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    Yeah, that clown is a poster child for that.

He's the epitome of a "basement dweller" that his star player Hillary spoke of.
                    Hey, be kind to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      Hey, be kind to me.
                      You’re an idiot. Have some red k.

Comment

Working...
                      X