OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Now you're getting it.
    I haven't gotten an answer as to why missiles flying is better than a peace talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      I haven't gotten an answer as to why missiles flying is better than a peace talk.
      You wont get one.

And if you press him enough he will put you on ignore like he did me.

That's exactly what happened. I asked him a question his team loyalty couldnt allow him to answer. When I refused to let him duck it and kept demanding an answer, he put me on ignore.

That's how my son rolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You wont get one.

And if you press him enough he will put you on ignore like he did me.

That's exactly what happened. I asked him a question his team loyalty couldnt allow him to answer. When I refused to let him duck it and kept demanding an answer, he put me on ignore.

That's how my son rolls.
        That's ok. When he doesn't answer, I'll ask him since he thinks Kim only wanted to talk, could President Obama have talked with Kim 10 years ago, and spared all of the people detained, tortured, and killed, like Otto Warmbler, from being detained, tortured and killed? Does he hold president Obama, or any previous president, indirectly responsible for these people's deaths for refusing to simply talk to the man?

Comment

• Let's recap who Trump believes

Putin
          Saudi Arabia
          Kim Jong Un

Let's recap who Trump doesn't believe.

The U.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
            Trump’s latest tweet on Kim is absolute lunacy & a complete disgrace

How about growing a spine & condemning a fat POS who starves his people & murdered Otto Warmbier & thousands of others

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Why are the press asking about Otto Warmbier knowing that Trump is trying to cut a deal for world peace? It's like they want him to fail......

Oh hang on, they do. Enemy of the people indeed!

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                Why are the press asking about Otto Warmbier knowing that Trump is trying to cut a deal for world peace? It's like they want him to fail......

Oh hang on, they do. Enemy of the people indeed!
                Don't ask dear leader to hold the murderer of Warmbier accountable.

You sound like a N. Korean. No freedom of the press to ask Dear Leader a hard question.

What other restrictions would you like to see put on the free press?
                Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-28-2019, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Let's recap who Trump believes

Putin
                  Saudi Arabia
                  Kim Jong Un

Let's recap who Trump doesn't believe.

The U.S.

Comment

You sound like a N. Korean. No freedom of the press to ask Dear Leader a hard question.
                    What about Obama's responsibility in this?

After all, Obama was President when Mr Warmbier was kidnapped and imprisoned by the North Koreans.

How much blame do you assign Obama (D) on this?

Let me guess, none. It's all Trump's (R) fault, right?

Comment

What other restrictions would you like to see put on the free press?
                      Like the press isn't free lol, they dedicate 99% of their time to bashing Trump in any way or form.

Now do you recall the press asking Dear Leader Obama any tough questions during his presidency? I sure don't!

Comment

Working...
                      X