No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Is he lying about this or telling the truth this time?
    beats me.... rightly dont care you cant get in trouble for using your own personal money

either way he basically put it out there that the price tag of 130k was the hoe herself demanding that to keep silent etc

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
      Pretty clear Cohen is pissed at Trump and has a bone to pick. He's offering opinions about things he knows no facts of.
      Pretty odd isn't it?

he has absolutely ZERO PROOF of anything...

hes bascially saying "its my word believe me"

oh man I cant stop laughing at this

Comment

• Cohen is now reiterating that he's never been to Prague, despite the Steele dossier saying he has.

My son and the other D superfans will say Cohen is lying about that, but telling the truth about all his claims against President Trump.

Comment

• Quit your sniveling...The American people deserve the whole truth.

Quit your clit blocking already !

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Quit your sniveling...The American people deserve the whole truth.

Quit your clit blocking already !

[IMG][/IMG]
            the rules state that any paperwork related to the person, cohen, is to be given to the congress 24 hours beforehand... not 3 hours....

and he wasn't blocking it... he was asking for a delay to be able to fully read those papers etc.

you dont find that rather odd?

Comment

• Democrats are an embarrassment, they are going back to **** that is not crime like this Stormy Daniels payoff and ****ing tax returns.This is not going to have the effect that they think it will , except for in their echo chamber base.The right , and more importantly independents mostly think this is BS and theater.Their whole agenda is fake collusion narrative that falls apart everyday and "Impeach 45" as crazy ass Waters shouts everyday.I find it funny , how they fall back on these indictments yet none of them have to do with Trump or collusion process crimes, some that were created by this witch hunt to begin with .

Comment

• Michael is a fine person with a wonderful family

Donald Trump 2018

Waaaah waaaah waaaah Cohen is bad

Coulter’s of NSB 2019

Comment

• Lol....what a shock. Trumptards don't believe a word Cohen says, while Libtards believe every word he says.

A pox on both your houses!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                      Lol....what a shock. Trumptards don't believe a word Cohen says, while Libtards believe every word he says.

A pox on both your houses!
                      I believe some of what he said. But its what he didnt say that bugs me. He seemed to have many opinions and not facts.

Did DT collude with Russians? "No I didnt see or hear anything like that. Dem, "well do you think he would?" Yeah I do. WTF?I thought this was about facts and not opinions after all he was the main fixer.

Did Trump try and open a hotel in Russia? "he did before the election but it ended when the person we were talking to couldnt show us proof that they owned the property so it ended" WTF again.

Comment

Working...
                      X