No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
    My point about the far left was in the context of talking about the democrats winning the election. I don't think the far right appeals to the average American but they will vote for Trump. The democrats were bitterly divided between Hillary and Sanders literally to the end and that's how some of my friends were. My Republican friends weren't all thrilled with Trump at all but they voted for him because he represented somewhat of what they wanted and did the "anything but Hillary vote".

In short the Republicans get unified while the Dems fight that's why it's not a stretch for him to make term 2.
    Good response, and makes sense. I can't argue on any one point. To address the last sentence, it's going to be a really ugly (already is, with present political situations) and cumbersome election process in 2020.

Also in contrast to the 'republicans getting unified', the dems getting the house back in the manner they did, will make it even more interesting. All those arrested, indicted, convicted and even more subpoena's on the way in trump circle being factored in, i wonder if they offset any progress repub's made/make.

In summary, both parties have a lot of shortcomings, i think both are fractured, splintered and really need to get their act together. They will play a pretty big part of the prez race.

Comment

• So far, I've not seen any presidential candidates on Team D discussing their policies on the economy, namely in how they plan to grow it.

All they talk about is all the goodies they will give away, and touting identity politics.

Now I may have missed them speaking on this, so if anyone can point me to any D candidate discussing their plans for the economy, I'd love to hear it.

Comment

• *“Court records reveal Mueller’s report on Russia’s election interference”

Wait what?

I thought the Mueller investigation was about President Trump’s COLLUSION with Russia...

I must have missed it, when did the narrative change from collusion to Russian interference?

Probably when Mueller exhausted all leads and found NO COLLUSION.

What a bunch of bs!

Comment

• Triggered!
          https://www.boston25news.com/news/wo...-cod/923965262

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Run up those Gotcha! points.

In the meantime, just remember that we haven't had any North Korean missile launches since Trump met with Kim.

Those launches were a common occurrence when your guy occupied the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Run up those Gotcha! points.

In the meantime, just remember that we haven't had any North Korean missile launches since Trump met with Kim.

Those launches were a common occurrence when your guy occupied the White House.
                  Add in the fact when was the last time a US POTUS got this far with NK? It's funny to me Dems talk **** after they were able to do NOTHING!

Comment

• https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-a...25-p5101y.html

Interesting article. I didn't realise the illegal immigration figures had come down so much.

Comment

• The Democratic party has no integrity, none.

Open that can of Whoop Ass Mr. President.

Long Live Trump!! …….Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X