No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    I've been thinking of making a bet thread about this.
    If you want to bet if he finishes his first four years or not I am in.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      He might, jaz even though his approval rating is quite low. The Democratic party is so divided and I really think people are getting tired of the extremism on both sides and I honestly don't feel the far left wing appeals to the average American.

Might be another case of divide and conquer like last time.
      Yeah, anything can happen... I mean most people thought he would lose the 1st election, but he pulled it off. I don't trust politicians, our political system, It's all corrupt. They all lie or don't follow through on some campaign promises.I agree with you, people are sick of the extremes on BOTH sides. Do you think the far right appeals to the average American?

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
      If you want to bet if he finishes his first four years or not I am in.
      I meant getting re-elected. I doubt he sees it, for w/e reason. I believe he finishes his 1st 4 years.
      Last edited by jazluvr; 02-21-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, anything can happen... I mean most people thought he would lose the 1st election, but he pulled it off. I don't trust politicians, our political system, It's all corrupt. They all lie or don't follow through on some campaign promises.I agree with you, people are sick of the extremes on BOTH sides. Do you think the far right appeals to the average American?
        What campaign promises has Trump lied about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          And Coulter called you the stupidest part of Trump’s base and that’s some achievement
          LOL

Doesn't get any worse then Coulter calling you stupid.

Comment

I meant getting re-elected. I doubt he sees it, for w/e reason. I believe he finishes his 1st 4 years.
            My point about the far left was in the context of talking about the democrats winning the election. I don't think the far right appeals to the average American but they will vote for Trump. The democrats were bitterly divided between Hillary and Sanders literally to the end and that's how some of my friends were. My Republican friends weren't all thrilled with Trump at all but they voted for him because he represented somewhat of what they wanted and did the "anything but Hillary vote".

In short the Republicans get unified while the Dems fight that's why it's not a stretch for him to make term 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
              My point about the far left was in the context of talking about the democrats winning the election. I don't think the far right appeals to the average American but they will vote for Trump. The democrats were bitterly divided between Hillary and Sanders literally to the end and that's how some of my friends were. My Republican friends weren't all thrilled with Trump at all but they voted for him because he represented somewhat of what they wanted and did the "anything but Hillary vote".

In short the Republicans get unified while the Dems fight that's why it's not a stretch for him to make term 2.
              Don't forget the outsider angle.

Trump is the epitome of a DC outsider, and proud of it.

Hillary is a lifer politician. It's a good bet Team D will nominate another lifer politician to take Trump on in 2020.

Comment

• Unless trump dies or the economy tanks

Trump will get a 2nd term

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Unless trump dies or the economy tanks

Trump will get a 2nd term
                    Pretty much resumes the situation.

Comment

• Comment

Working...