No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You don't even know what that means. Me saying "you sound like a hypocrite for judging a race based on a few people but get mad when whites do it to black people" isn't virtue signaling you idiot. I never said anything about me being morally right, just that you were a hypocrite (which again you haven't denied).

What the heck are you even talking about? Again making up stories in your head. When did I say someone called me the N-word? Please quote me saying it, i'll wait...You can't because you made that crap up. Just like you came with all this other garbage to avert attention from you being a racist.

I saw you being a hypocrite, so you got called out on it, same as I've done with Dramashow and others on this site. You keep crying about it because you know it's true. Your race has nothing to do with me calling you out, your HYPOCRISY does.

I couldn't care less if 1bad agreed with me, the fact that you're a racist hypocrite is true whether he chimes in or not. You are one sad dude. But I still wish you the best. Hopefully you can get over yourself in the future and realize what an idiot you are and try to fix it. If not you'll just be another dumb kneegrow(a title you wear so well).
    Imma end it like this. The next time (it'll be the first time) you check one of these white racist make sure you mention me in the post so i can see you keep the same energy towards them as you do your own kinfolk.

Comment

• Comment

• Great question !

WTF is this oversized doofus and where did his underqualified @ss come from ???

[IMG][/IMG]
        Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 02-08-2019, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              See how she tries to play the gotcha games @ 3:15 she literally put words in his mouth saying that he said that he DENIES THE REPORTS.....

unbelievable

And most of those democrats had really snarky attitudes

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Great question !

WTF is this oversized doofus and where did his underqualified @ss come from ???

[IMG][/IMG]
                Former attorney appointed by bush and sessions appointed him and then sessions resigns.

Who cares he’s leaving in 6 days

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Benghazi? Of course they did 4 us soldiers got killed

Fast and furious? Hell yea they did Cali has super strict Gunn laws and one of the Democrats was illegally bringing guns in and selling them to criminals.

Wallace isn’t an idiot and imo he has a thing against trump so anything that he deems negative he’ll use

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Former attorney appointed by bush and sessions appointed him and then sessions resigns.

Who cares he’s leaving in 6 days

Mira...Senor Scientifico...It's a rhetorical question.

So k.....Feel free to blurt out the answer whenever you deem fit.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

• Trump’s latest tweet on Kim is absolute lunacy & a complete disgrace

How about growing a spine & condemning a fat POS who starves his people & murdered Otto Warmbier & thousands of others

Comment

Working...
                      X