Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
        Yep, in a nutshell

Comment

• Lakers love trading away players for cap space

Cap space for free agents who never come

**** magic

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Lakers love trading away players for cap space

Cap space for free agents who never come

**** magic

Yes you've posted in the right thread.

And yes the Lakers suck.

Now what ???

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Again not actually addressing anything I said but throwing out some ******ed narrative you've come up with in your head

You are a special of stupid, I'll give you that.
              And you don't even care about racism. You're virtue signaling. You sit there with a **** eating grin on your face and keep strolling when you see one of them say something racist. Just like you didn't say **** when that racist called you the N-word. But as soon as you see a black person say something that you feel is offensive to whites here you come to save the day. You gotta defend the white mans honor and let them know you not like the other blacks. You're different. You a useful negro

Look how happy you are that a known racist 1bad is agreeing with you. You feel like you're did your job. You got your acceptance

But you ever notice how they never call each other out on their racism? I'm talking about even the ones that don't agree with each other. They'll call each other out on politics but racist **** just slide on by.

The **** you doing is only done by useful negros like yourself.
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-07-2019, 10:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Yes you've posted in the right thread.

And yes the Lakers suck.

Now what ???
                Could be worse

At least we didnt give up porzongis

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  And you don't even care about racism. You're virtue signaling.

You don't even know what that means. Me saying "you sound like a hypocrite for judging a race based on a few people but get mad when whites do it to black people" isn't virtue signaling you idiot. I never said anything about me being morally right, just that you were a hypocrite (which again you haven't denied).

You sit there with a **** eating grin on your face and keep strolling when you see one of them say something racist. Just like you didn't say **** when that racist called you the N-word.

What the heck are you even talking about? Again making up stories in your head. When did I say someone called me the N-word? Please quote me saying it, i'll wait...You can't because you made that crap up. Just like you came with all this other garbage to avert attention from you being a racist.

But as soon as you see a black person say something that you feel is offensive to whites here you come to save the day. You gotta defend the white mans honor and let them know you not like the other blacks. You're different. You a useful negro

I saw you being a hypocrite, so you got called out on it, same as I've done with Dramashow and others on this site. You keep crying about it because you know it's true. Your race has nothing to do with me calling you out, your HYPOCRISY does.

Look how happy you are that a known racist 1bad is agreeing with you. You feel like you're did your job. You got your acceptance

But you ever notice how they never call each other out on their racism? I'm talking about even the ones that don't agree with each other. They'll call each other out on politics but racist **** just slide on by.

The **** you doing is only done by useful negros like yourself.

I couldn't care less if 1bad agreed with me, the fact that you're a racist hypocrite is true whether he chimes in or not. You are one sad dude. But I still wish you the best. Hopefully you can get over yourself in the future and realize what an idiot you are and try to fix it. If not you'll just be another dumb kneegrow(a title you wear so well).

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    Could be worse

At least we didnt give up porzongis

Porzundheit just couldn't stay healthy.

If I were him I'd go the steroid route.

Another Eastern European on steroids who'd care ?

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Porzundheit just couldn't stay healthy.

If I were him I'd go the steroid route.

Another Eastern European on steroids who'd care ?
                      That's racist

Well at least Lakers and Knicks will have cap space this summer

Lakers will get kyrie

Knicks will get Kemba walker

Comment

Working...
                      X