No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You and your fellow Democratic Plantation members can post memes and whine as much as you want... and the wall is still getting built. Can't wait for Trump to pass some Voter ID laws as well, which will mean all the pandering the anti-American left has done for illegal aliens (specifically their votes) will have been for NOTHING.

"Elections have consequences" as the first affirmative action President once said. Don't worry, homie. Y'all only have 6 more years of daily "selective outrage"/Trump Derangement Syndrome left.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
      Hell I’d pay for that

Comment

• Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
        Can't wait for Trump to pass some Voter ID laws as well, which will mean all the pandering the anti-American left has done for illegal aliens (specifically their votes) will have been for NOTHING.
        Tell me how the executive branch is going to amend the constitution and take the power from the states and why YOU as a conservative support this unconstitutional action?

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
        "Elections have consequences" as the first affirmative action President once said. Don't worry, homie. Y'all only have 6 more years of daily "selective outrage"/Trump Derangement Syndrome left.
        Affirmative action means you score lower yet you still get the job. Right?

Like Trump got less votes than Hillary but still got the job. Right?

Comment

Nope.

Trump won by the rules in place for over 200 years.

No Gotcha! points for you.

Everyone not an idiot knows you have to win a majority of electors, not the general election.

Your team just had idiots running it last election.

Live and learn,

Comment

• Trump is turning on Fox News and comparing it to CNN & NBC

Things must be really bad in the WH

Comment

Tell me how the executive branch is going to amend the constitution and take the power from the states and why YOU as a conservative support this unconstitutional action?

"If Trump declares a border emergency, Section 2808 of Title 10 of U.S. law provides authority to build a wall: When a national emergency “requires use of the armed forces,” the Defense Department “may undertake military construction projects . . . not otherwise authorized by law that are necessary to support such use of the armed forces.”

So yeah..... like I said before, the wall is going to be built whether the liberals cry like babies or not, and since Pelosi didn't even try to negotiate, they now get nothing. But hey, at least y'all can try to claim the "moral" victory as you always do.

Affirmative action = Obama became President because blacks galvanized over the color of his skin "He black, and I'm black, so I GOTTA vote for him" (because people voting for a skin color isn't racist when blacks do it apparently), and a decent percentage of whites voted for him because they were scared if they didn't, they'd be called "racist". Democrats love that white guilt.

Also, to your last typical question, when almost all media outlets were predicting Hillary beating Trump in a historic landslide victory, were they referring to the popular vote, or the electoral college?

Comment

"If Trump declares a border emergency, Section 2808 of Title 10 of U.S. law provides authority to build a wall: When a national emergency “requires use of the armed forces,” the Defense Department “may undertake military construction projects . . . not otherwise authorized by law that are necessary to support such use of the armed forces.”

So yeah..... like I said before, the wall is going to be built whether the liberals cry like babies or not, and since Pelosi didn't even try to negotiate, they now get nothing. But hey, at least y'all can try to claim the "moral" victory as you always do.

Affirmative action = Obama became President because blacks galvanized over the color of his skin "He black, and I'm black, so I GOTTA vote for him" (because people voting for a skin color isn't racist when blacks do it apparently), and a decent percentage of whites voted for him because they were scared if they didn't, they'd be called "racist". Democrats love that white guilt.

Also, to your last typical question, when almost all media outlets were predicting Hillary beating Trump in a historic landslide victory, were they referring to the popular vote, or the electoral college?
                It will go to court & Trump didn’t declare an emergency because there isn’t one

You got played

Comment

• Rev Trump

Comment

If we're in a national emergency why hasn't he declared one? You know what emergency means right? Action should be taken ASAP! Why is Trump failing to protect the country if we're under attack and its an emergency?

Comment

If we're in a national emergency why hasn't he declared one? You know what emergency means right? Action should be taken ASAP! Why is Trump failing to protect the country if we're under attack and its an emergency?
                      Quit trying to run up Gotcha! points and address the content of his post.

I know that's tough for you, but at least give it a try.

Comment

Working...
                      X