OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

He didnt act all tough like that when he was across the table from Tucker Carlson.

But he talks tough on Twitter.

I can see why a D superfan like you would love a punk piece of garbage like Avenatti.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        He didnt act all tough like that when he was across the table from Tucker Carlson.

But he talks tough on Twitter.

I can see why a D superfan like you would love a punk piece of garbage like Avenatti.
        I like how he brings up thinks not related to his client. Naw he doesn't have a bone to pick or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          I like how he brings up thinks not related to his client. Naw he doesn't have a bone to pick or anything.
          He's a master at that.

Tucker had him ducking questions left and right.

He asked Avenatti what were the damages his client, Stormy Daniels, suffered. Avenatti ducked that question and never answered that.

Tucker then asked why his client was stripping at seedy strip clubs while Avenatti was wearing $1,000 suits and camping out on cable TV shows. Avenatti ducked that question too.

He's an idiot, but he knows when to duck and when to run his mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• Either Kavanaugh was lying about being a virgin thru high school or he was lying on his d*ck. Lying on your d*ck is a major man code violation. No matter your politics I think we all can agree on that.

Comment

• Drip drip, looks like someone found her year book. Libs should love the racist remarks
                http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/2018/09/why-christine-blasey-fords-high-school_19.html?m=1

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                  Drip drip, looks like someone found her year book. Libs should love the racist remarks
                  http://cultofthe1st.blogspot.com/201...ol_19.html?m=1
                  That yearbook supports the party atmosphere she's talked about

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    they think the rest of the world are global elitist.
                    so the IMF doesnt control the money flow of most of the countries? only ones that control their own money are Brazil, Russia, India, China and Syria

funny how the rothschilds quote goes over your head and former president jackson tombs says"I KILLED THE BANKS" when he shut down the central bank they tried to establish... oh and there was an attempted assassination on him as well.

it wasn't until after woodrow wilson got tricked into signing the banking laws etc that even in his death bed he said he regrets doing that....(a law paper that was made up on jekyl island by bankers etc)

and dont give me bs replies actually counter what I just stated please

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      so the IMF doesnt control the money flow of most of the countries? only ones that control their own money are Brazil, Russia, India, China and Syria

funny how the rothschilds quote goes over your head and former president jackson tombs says"I KILLED THE BANKS" when he shut down the central bank they tried to establish... oh and there was an attempted assassination on him as well.

it wasn't until after woodrow wilson got tricked into signing the banking laws etc that even in his death bed he said he regrets doing that....(a law paper that was made up on jekyl island by bankers etc)

and dont give me bs replies actually counter what I just stated please
                      What is Trump? I'm curious to see how his supporters view a man who *****s on golden toilets and hasn't been to a grocery store to shop in over 40 years. Is he an everyday man or is he part of the global wealthy elite?

Comment

Working...
                      X