OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    What shame??

We have a booming economy, wages are up, unemployment is down, and our enemies are no longer mocking us.

Think about it, when is the last time North Korea lobbed a rocket?

You guys can hurl all the insults you want at Trump, but the fact is his economy is beating the hell out of Obama's.

And Obama had 8 years, while Trump has only had 2.
    Ok, it's probably a waste of time responding to you as you are completely biased but.....

"We have a booming economy, wages are up, unemployment is down, and our enemies are no longer mocking us."

Imagine if all of that was true AND Donald Trump didn't lie consistently.

It's not like the economy would suddenly bomb if Trump got more honest.

One can like the wage/employment growth AND hate that the president lies all the time.

I didn't mention the economy etc and say that was a shame.... I said the constant lies are a shame.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
        Interesting article, I wonder who the 2 employees are considering the money spent so far.

For $13 million im going to go out on a limb and assume Captain America and Hawkeye.
        Lol.

I’m certain it’s another scam. Line some of his boys up at the expense of the American tax payer. Must me nice to be within the trump circle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
          Lol.

I’m certain it’s another scam. Line some of his boys up at the expense of the American tax payer. Must me nice to be within the trump circle.
          Nah

Many have legal problems

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Ok, it's probably a waste of time responding to you as you are completely biased but.....

"We have a booming economy, wages are up, unemployment is down, and our enemies are no longer mocking us."

Imagine if all of that was true AND Donald Trump didn't lie consistently.

It's not like the economy would suddenly bomb if Trump got more honest.

One can like the wage/employment growth AND hate that the president lies all the time.

I didn't mention the economy etc and say that was a shame.... I said the constant lies are a shame.
            Obama lied constantly.

Can you cite just one instance of you calling him out for a lie?

Or are you cheerleading by only calling out the R President for lying while saying nothing about the D President lying?

Comment

• Biased fool being a biased fool surprises nobody

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Biased fool being a biased fool surprises nobody
                Its ok, bro.

We still like you

Comment

• “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked.” -Barack Obama

"A nation ringed by walls would only imprison itself." -Barack Obama

“I voted, when I was a Senator, to build a barrier to try to prevent illegal immigrants from coming in.” -Hillary Clinton

"Don't let anybody tell you we can't make it in America anymore. We can, we are and we will. But in order to do that, we can't be talking about building walls or turning the clock back." -Hillary Clinton

A question to all you D superfans;

Are these two people liars as well on the issue of a border wall?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    You have no idea what you're talking about or what's going on. If Hillary's campaign was offered Trump's internal polling they'd have to report it to the FBI.

again in no way that influences any election

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      You just posted an article (which I've posted here plenty of times) showing the war on drugs was created to target black people. By the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!! That's not a conspiracy. That's a fact.

http://www.johnpotash.com/books-dvds/#s1

Only $25 to educate yourelf
                      i already know all that

it was a reply to your tweet post

Comment

Working...
                      X