OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Yeah...It’s called deflection everyone sees through it.

Yup, those Mexicans need to pay for the wall or else.........

........You idiots who voted for me need to pay for the wall or else!!!!!...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You're a Republican who thinks weed is cool so that makes you call yourself a Libertarian. Whenever a Republican wants to claim they're a Libertarian they bring up weed & gay marriage. Just because you're ok with those two things that doesn't make you a Libertarian.
        You f'ing keep saying that. I don't care what anyone uses. Why you keep saying weed is beyond me. I can't smoke it so I dunno why this is the 3rd time you've said that and I have the same reply.

Whatever dude call me what you want I don't give a chit. Keep ducking questions and trying to only get answers. I'm done with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
          Yup, those Mexicans need to pay for the wall or else.........

........You idiots who voted for me need to pay for the wall or else!!!!!...........

Suckers with short attention spans that are easily Trumpwinked need their voting rights revoked.

Comment

• If Trump declares a national emergency and sends the troops to seize private property will there be another Waco or Bundy Ranch showdown?

Will the oath keepers and 3%ers show up to help protect the land owners from the government?

We're talking about Texan and Arizona.

These people are armed to the T!

Comment

If Trump declares a national emergency and sends the troops to seize private property will there be another Waco or Bundy Ranch showdown?

Will the oath keepers and 3%ers show up to help protect the land owners from the government?

We've already covered that if land is seized via Imminent Domain that people get paid for the land.

I know it's hard for you, but try and keep up here.

Comment

If Trump declares a national emergency and sends the troops to seize private property will there be another Waco or Bundy Ranch showdown?

Might have to call in reinforcements when the govt comes to seize land of private citizens

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Might have to call in reinforcements when the govt comes to seize land of private citizens

Cliven Bundy rebukes Trump over attack on migrants: 'We should have a heart'
                  The Trump-supporting rancher and his sons have now become unexpected critics, telling the Guardian: ‘I don’t like walls’
                  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...on-border-wall

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                    You f'ing keep saying that. I don't care what anyone uses. Why you keep saying weed is beyond me. I can't smoke it so I dunno why this is the 3rd time you've said that and I have the same reply.

Whatever dude call me what you want I don't give a chit. Keep ducking questions and trying to only get answers. I'm done with you.
                    As a Libertarian like yourself who believes in limited govt, can you show me in the constitution where it grants the President emergency powers?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X