No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    These sort of articles are targeted at housewives.

A politician or celebrity says something obviously figurative. Such as Comey & Mueller being "hugging kissing best friends". The journalist makes a headline making it seem like a serious, literal statement.

The bored housewife reads the headline (but not the low-quality article), proclaims the politician/celebrity to be "TOTALLY UNHINGED!!!" & shares it with other housewives on on facebook.

Are you a sheltered gullible housewife? Not normal if you're an adult male and falling for this stuff. You should already have a feel for such obvious shenanigans just by being part of society & the workforce.
    So Newsweek and Reuters are publications read by housewives?

This is a direct quote from the Dotard

Obviously such bs is aimed at his base (predominantly poorly educated white males .....) but it’s indicative of his mental state

Medically speaking, he’s ****ed in the head

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      So Newsweek and Reuters are publications read by housewives?

This is a direct quote from the Dotard

Obviously such bs is aimed at his base (predominantly poorly educated white males .....) but it’s indicative of his mental state

Medically speaking, he’s ****ed in the head
      Uh, yes? Maybe we live in two extremely different universes and yours those are high-brow news publications read by intelligent people. Especially Newsweek? Form your political beliefs based on compiled data & topical reports, not literal Wal-Mart merchandise.

That article insults the reader's intelligence. Nobody with an even average IQ would take the quotation about hugging and kissing to be a literal gay accusation (as is implied).

How do you navigate daily life in this destitute state? Are you a member of some special treatment group (woman/kang/trans/underage/etc.) that gets helped along with kiddie gloves? Either that or you're intentionally playing dumb to generate disbelief.
      Last edited by ////; 09-05-2018, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Uh, yes? Maybe we live in two extremely different universes and yours those are high-brow news publications read by intelligent people.

That article insults the reader's intelligence. Nobody with an even average IQ would take the quotation about hugging and kissing to be a literal ****sexual accusation (as is implied).

How do you navigate daily life in this destitute state? Are you a member of some special treatment group (woman/kang/trans/underage/etc.)? It just seems like life would in general would overwhelm and confuse you.
        He's a Team D superfan. A rabid one at that.

The book savaged R players, so in his superfan mind the book is truth.

Never mind that both generals Kelly and Mattis have said they never uttered the quotes attributed to them (Mattis called the book "fiction".)

The generals are lying, and Woodward with his "anonymous sources" is telling the truth.

The mind of a superfan has no basis in logic, but they are easy as hell to predict.

Comment

• Mattis calls Woodward's reporting on him 'fiction'

Defense Secretary James Mattis on Tuesday pushed back against a passage concerning him in journalist Bob Woodward’s forthcoming book, calling it “fiction” and “a product of someone's rich imagination."

The Watergate reporter wrote that Mattis once described President Trump as having the understanding of “a fifth- or sixth-grader” when it comes to the Korean Peninsula, according to The Washington Post.

The contemptuous words about the President attributed to me in Woodward's book were never uttered by me or in my presence,” Mattis said in a statement. “While I generally enjoy reading fiction, this is a uniquely Washington brand of literature, and his anonymous sources do not lend credibility.”

Source, full story:
          http://thehill.com/policy/defense/40...on-him-fiction

But I guess the general is a liar, and we should believe "anonymous sources" over the general.

Those superfans are real pieces of work.

Comment

Uh, yes? Maybe we live in two extremely different universes and yours those are high-brow news publications read by intelligent people. Especially Newsweek? Form your political beliefs based on compiled data & topical reports, not **** they sell at Wal-Mart next to the slimjims.

That article insults the reader's intelligence. Nobody with an even average IQ would take the quotation about hugging and kissing to be a literal gay accusation (as is implied).

How do you navigate daily life in this destitute state? Are you a member of some special treatment group (woman/kang/trans/underage/etc.) that gets helped along with kiddie gloves? Either that or you're intentionally playing dumb to generate disbelief.
            Wtf are you on about?

Trump claims that Mueller has a conflict of interest because he’s friends with Comey and made up a story about photos as some sort of evidence

The guy is nuts

Meanwhile, you’ve taken it to mean that they’re gay?

LMFAO

Gruber didn’t call American voters stupid for nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Wtf are you on about?

Trump claims that Mueller has a conflict of interest because he’s friends with Comey and made up a story about photos as some sort of evidence

The guy is nuts

Meanwhile, you’ve taken it to mean that they’re gay?

LMFAO

Gruber didn’t call American voters stupid for nothing
              OK. So you understand that he wasn't literally accusing them of hugging and kissing as your walmart grocery line publication attempted to imply, but was instead suggesting they have a political alliance.

Where is the crazy meltdown "lost the plot" part, if you understood what he meant (in which case it wouldn't be new or newsworthy)?
              Last edited by ////; 09-05-2018, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• This Trump news cycle moves so fast.

Crazy really.

At least this new book takes the sheen off the still newly released Omarosa book. I'd rather this old fella get sales over her. This should hopefully get her off news cycles unless she releases another tape.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                  This Trump news cycle moves so fast.

Crazy really.

At least this new book takes the sheen off the still newly released Omarosa book. I'd rather this old fella get sales over her. This should hopefully get her off news cycles unless she releases another tape.
                  Links to what happened.

Comment

• Being Canadian I'm not happy with Trump because of his stance on NAFTA. If it fails it will be a big adjustment for us since we have a smaller economy. The bizarre part is almost all US and Canadian goods cross the border with no tariffs. The US has had a trade surplus vs Canada almost every year that NAFTA has been in effect. Don't know what he is thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                      This Trump news cycle moves so fast.

Crazy really.

She had already disappeared.

But yes, this sure didn't help her.

Iirc, I saw an article that said her book bombed.

I also read she and her new husband are having money trouble.

Comment

Working...
                      X