No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    You ever met Tillerson? What was his reputation within the industry?
    A cold hearted killer. But very smart. Certainly not a "dumb rock". Dude reviewed, understood and approved projects behind a $31BILLION budget in 2016, which is more in projects than Trump ever did in his entire life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      In Robert Mueller, we are witnessing a great artist painting his ultimate masterpiece. Only now are we seeing the beginnings of his masterpiece all coming together, and it is beautiful. The finished work will be admired for generations.
      Nothing will come of this, and all of you will end up looking like buffoons as you always do without fail. The fool me once shame on you fool me twice saying has beat you to death I'm just wondering when you will finally realize shame on me, I guess you must be fooled 100 times before reality dawns.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        I'm just saying, charge him with something or be done with it.

Pence is just fine by me.
        Yea investigation seems to be going on way to long.

Pence is better than trump as he seems to be a normal human being. He’s too religious for me though. And probably too conservative. But I’ll take him over trump. The us will cease to be an embarrassment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Nothing will come of this, and all of you will end up looking like buffoons as you always do without fail. The fool me once shame on you fool me twice saying has beat you to death I'm just wondering when you will finally realize shame on me, I guess you must be fooled 100 times before reality dawns.
          What do you mean by nothing will come of it?

Bets are pending on your response.

Comment

• Just a diversion for the masses.
            Trump and family will be unscathed.
            Some underlings may get some time--but who knows if they'll really be there.

The Starr investigation re Clinton impeachment was fraud. Led to nothing at the federal level. Clinton in his state lost his law license. Both Clintons can get away with anything. Same with Trump family.

Comment

• The doj report flat out says trump and Cohen committed felonies

And lmao at manafort trying to take a deal and lie to the feds about certain things, how ****ing stupid are these people?

They already seized hid assets they are going to rip him apart now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                In Robert Mueller, we are witnessing a great artist painting his ultimate masterpiece. Only now are we seeing the beginnings of his masterpiece all coming together, and it is beautiful. The finished work will be admired for generations.

Take a bow....Green sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  What do you mean by nothing will come of it?

Bets are pending on your response.
                  Dodging a$$ b**tch!

Comment

• Trump supporters in the lounge

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Take a bow....Green sent.

Well, everyone on that list did say they wanted more coal....

Comment

Working...
                      X